Pine Plaza is located at 801 Pine Ave, Long Beach, 90813.
These downtown Long Beach condos are located on a popular street of restaurants and shopping.
Check out the downtown restaurants through the local business alliance to get a feel for the area.
Quick Facts for Pine Plaza Long Beach
- 55 condos are in the building
- It’s a low rise building with 4 stories
- Underground parking and room for bike storage
- Built in 1990
- Most units have balconies
- Roof top deck for relaxing
- Each Unit has Inside Laundry
What is Currently for Sale at Pine Plaza?
Gorgeous condo on the 4th floor with fabulous views of Downtown Long Beach. This is the epitome of urban living. Quaint and spacious completely renovated space that offers quiet luxury and comfort while in the midst of a downtown atmosphere. Not on
LARGEST unit! Highly desirable, spacious Downtown Long Beach condo, features a large ensuite bedroom with its own bath and wrap around balcony, accessible from each room that overlooks a zen garden and courtyard. Included are rare 2 parking spaces wi
People Who Liked 801 Pine Ave Also Looked at these Downtown Condos
Refine Your Long Beach Condos Search
Downtown Long Beach Condos by Price Range
|Downtown Long Beach Condos||Price Ranges||Select Your Pricing|
|Directory||$600,000 to $700,000||Over $1.2 million|
|$300,000 to $400,000||$700,000 to $800,000||All Long Beach Condos|
|$400,000 to $500,000||$800,000 to $900,000||Ocean View Condos|
|$500,000 to $600,000||$900,000 to $1,200,00||Customize Your Search|
Fast Facts about 801 Pine Avenue
- The average selling price of a 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo at this location in 2021 is $453,000.
- When you live here at 801 Pine Avenue, you will be 2.4 miles to the Queen Mary
- You are 1.5 miles to the sand of Long Beach
- In 2021, the monthly HOA fee is $410 to $422. As always, check each unit to see what the fee is per month. Some may vary based on square footage.
- Homeowner’s Association (HOA) is Pine Plaza.
- HOA Phone is 562-597-5325