There are 288 units in Cabo del Mar condos in Huntington Beach California.
Cabo del Mar Condo Amenities
The homeowner’s association (HOA) fee per month ranges from $297 to $366 per month depending on the size of the condo.
The HOA amenities include the sparkling pool, spa, tennis court, clubhouse, insurance, trash, water, and common area maintenance.
You will be able to review all of the HOA documents after you have submitted an offer that is accepted. Escrow will order the documents for you to review.
Current Cabo del Mar Condos Huntington Beach
Cabo del Mar Condo Sales 2019 – 2020
Average selling Price of Huntington Beach Cabo del Mar condos. Let’s review the past 6 months of condo sales.
- The overall sales price for the community is $467,056.
- Condos at Cabo Del Mar are selling 100.50% of the listed price
- It takes 29 days to sell a condo at Cabo Del Mar
- Average price per square foot is $472
Review the details of the community.
Map of Cabo Del Mar Huntington Beach
The condominium complex is located west of Warner and south of Bolsa Chica. You enter the community off of Bolsa Chica.
Thinking About Selling Your Condo at Cabo Del Mar or Buying One Here?
How can I help you buy or sell a condo here at Cabo Del Mar in Huntington Beach, California?
- Newport Beach July 4th 2021 Fireworks - June 30, 2021
- Long Beach July 4th 2021 Fireworks Show in Southern California - June 29, 2021
- Long Beach Housing Prices May 2021 Forecasted Trends - June 23, 2021