If you are searching for FHA approved condos in Long Beach, then consider 545 Chestnut Avenue Long Beach CA 90802. Located in downtown Long Beach at Chestnut and 6th Street is the Lincoln Park Towers. When you live here, you are just a few blocks to Pine Ave and downtown activities and great restaurants.
You can walk, bike or drive to popular Shoreline Village for more dining and entertainment or to the marina to launch a paddleboard, kayak or your boat. You can visit the beach and stroll along the bike/walking path from downtown Long Beach to Belmont Shore.
545 Chestnut Ave Long Beach Condos
View all of the current listings of condos at 545 Chestnut. As of January 2017, this building is approved for financing a purchase with a FHA or VA loan. As a quick resource, you can view the current list of FHA approved condos and VA approved condos in Long Beach, California. If any condos at 545 Chestnut have sold in the past 30 days, the average selling prices and statistics will be in our market reports for this building.
No Results Found.
There are 65 units in this building and the homeowner association (HOA) fees are under $200 per month. Amenities included in your HOA fee are the common areas and the gated subterranean garage for parking.
Floor plans at 545 Chestnut Ave
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom condos with 612 to 717 square feet
- 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condos have 932 to 1,110 square feet
- 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom condos have 1,158 square feet
- Long Beach Real Estate Market Trends August 2020 - September 28, 2020
- What is Selling in Alamitos Heights Long Beach in September 2020? - September 22, 2020
- Southern California Fires – Smoke Clouds Reach Long Beach - September 9, 2020