Since you are searching for Carlsbad homes 1.5 million to 2 million for sale in North San Diego County area, I created a custom list just for you!
Check out these newly listed Carlsbad homes for sale that are sure to fit your needs. From charming beach bungalows to spacious family homes, there’s something for everyone.
When it comes to homes for sale in Carlsbad, you have a lot of options. From single-family homes to Carlsbad condos and townhouses, there’s something for everyone in this vibrant city.
Quickly search by your price range for Carlsbad homes for sale
|Carlsbad Homes by Price||Price Ranges||Quick Resources|
|$400,000 to $900,000||$900,000 to $1,500,000||$1,500,000 to $2,000,000|
|$2,000,000 to $3,000,000||Over $3,000,000||San Diego Luxury Homes|
The search tool is pre-set to Carlsbad homes.
Adjust your price or click on +Advanced Search to add features. You can add up to 300 different features…more than Zillow, Realtor.com or anyone else. This is the best search tool I could find. Bookmark my website www.RedWagonTeam.com. Listings are updated throughout the day.
All Homes for Sale in Carlsbad 1.5 million to 2 million
Compare these Carlsbad homes priced at $1,500,000 to $2,000,000 currently for sale to find the right one for you.
In the details section of each house listing, you can write notes, rate the houses with emojis in the Reaction area in the notes secton (gotta to have a little fun 😀). And you can invite your friends or family to help you evaluate each property. When you have questions, I’m here to help you.
Carlsbad Housing Prices 2023
Review housing trends to take advantage of the market conditions in Carlsbad, California
- The average selling price in 2023 is $1,703,730 which is Down 5.60% over 2022
- It takes 30 days for a condo to sell in Carlsbad which is Up 150% over 2023 when it took just 12 days. So, there is more inventory for sale now.
- For example, in 2022, there was 0.80 months of inventory verse 1.20 months of inventory of Carlsbad homes. If you are a buyer, you have more to choose from in 2023.
If you can’t find the perfect house match on the market and we agree to work together, we can invest time and money into finding home sellers to sell their Carlsbad property, if you fell in love with it. How does that sound to you?
More Carlsbad Real Estate Statistics for Single Family Homes
- Citywide, the average price per square foot is $713.00 in 2023. Last year it was $704 per square foot. The actual price per square foot may be higher or lower depending on recent sales in the Carlsbad neighborhood you are looking in…and the square footage of the house that you fall in love with.
- Carlsbad homes are selling for 98.90% of the listed price in 2023. In 2022, they were selling for 8.20% Above the listed Price. Now, is a good time to buy a house in Carlsbad, California, wouldn’t you agree?
I researched the following housing prices from my membership in the California Regional Multiple Listing Service. The information is deemed reliable and accurate but not 100% guaranteed.
A reliable lender is really critical to buying any property
Have you talked to a lender about financing options? If not, I know of 3 reliable lenders that can help you. Just ask me by phone at 562-413-7655 or fill out the form below.
Besides giving you financing options and finding you the best loan terms, I want your lender to interact with the listing agent after I get a submit an offer on your behalf.
We need to talk to your lender and find out what they have discussed with you so I can help you in this goal of yours more effectively. (I call it teamwork).
There communication with all parties helps to get a property accepted.
If you say, Jay, I went to X online for a loan. Some of the online lenders are not that good.
I just want you to work with one lender that communicates with you and helps us get you the property you want to buy.
Location, Location, Location!
One of the great things about Carlsbad is its location. Situated on the coast, the city offers easy access to some of the best beaches in Southern California. Whether you’re looking to catch some waves or simply soak up the sun, Carlsbad’s beaches are sure to impress.
But Carlsbad isn’t just about the beach. The city also has a great downtown area with plenty of shops, restaurants, and entertainment options.
Golfing in Carlsbad, California?
And if you’re a golfer, you’ll love the fact that Carlsbad is home to some of the best courses in the area.
- Rancho Carlsbad Golf Course at 5200 El Camino Read at 760-438-1772
- Carlsbad Golf Center at 2711 Haymar Drive, 760-720-4653
- The Crossings at Carlsbad at 5800 The Crossings at 760-444-1800
- Aviara Golf Club at 7447 Batiquitos Drive, 760-603-6900
When it comes to buying a home in Carlsbad, there are a few things to keep in mind. First and foremost, it’s important to contact us and we will connect you to my local Carlsbad real estate agent who knows the area well.
He can help you navigate the housing market and find homes that fit your needs and budget.
What are you looking for in a Carlsbad House?
Contact Jay Valento to help you find a condo, townhome or house
The form goes to Jay Valento (me). My Realtor® friend, Steven Torres, will be happy to help you find a house in Carlsbad or a surrounding city. I hope we can meet and work together in finding you a house in Carlsbad or another city.