Sunset Beach, California is home to 1,288 residents. The average temperature is 74. Locals enjoy being steps from the beach in Sunset Beach whether they live in a townhome, beach cottage, beach house or beach front property, they love living here.
Today, we are focused on “Sunset Beach beach front homes” in Southern California along the coastline. You may love waking up in the morning and watching the waves crash on the beach or dreamed about it. Perhaps you even love the smell of the ocean in the morning.
Whatever your reason is for wanting a beach front house, you can find it here in the Listings tab or through Sunset Beach homes for sale.
You will have a front row seat to waves crashes on the beach in your beach front home.
Homes for Sale in Sunset Beach with Beach Front Views
Browse the current active listings for sale of Sunset Beach ocean front houses with big photos and lots of details per each listing. If there are no beach front homes for sale, our beach real estate team is willing to contact all of owners along Pacific Avenue for you to see who wants to sell. We are committed to finding you a cool beach house in Sunset Beach or any other city along the coastline. Just contact us today 562-413-7655.
Sorry, but we couldn't find any results in the MLS that match the specified search criteria.
Sunset Beach Houses for Sale
All Sunset Beach houses, condos and townhomes that are currently for sale:
- $1,369,000 : 16775 15th Street , Unit B, Sunset Beach4 beds, 3 full, 1 half baths
See all City of Sunset Beach Real Estate.
(all data current as of 5/22/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Search for other beach front homes in these southern California beach cities:
Save Time Researching Homes Online with our Detailed Property Search
- Custom property searching saves you time online
- Big Photos, lots of details per listing including Walk Scores
- View local details, Google Street Views of the neighborhoods
- 25 different features of a home and see instant results
- Search by City, neighborhood, zip code, address or schools
- Save your favorite properties to view later
- New property emails that fit your home requirements
- Drawing tools, Radius Search, Walk Scores per property