Long Beach’s Aqua towers are composed of two multi-colored condominiums buildings that were built in 2004 in downtown Long Beach, California. Aqua condos Long Beach consist of these two buildings: 388 Ocean and 488 Ocean offer many amenities including a fully loaded fitness center, sparkling pool, spa, sauna, basic cable internet and a business center.
Aqua Condos Long Beach Benefits of Living Here
- 277 units in 388 Ocean and 268 units in 488 Ocean
- Floor plans: 1 bedroom, 1 bath with 590 to 746 square feet, 2 bedroom condos 960 to 1160 square feet, 3 bedroom condos at the Penthouse level with a little over 2000 sqft.
- Each tower has it’s own pool, spa, fitness center, business center, basic cable, internet and underground parking for residents.
- Concierge in each lobby and you need a “fob” to access the elevators
- You can have dogs
- All appliances are electric
- There are two monthly homeowner’s association fee (HOA) – look each listing to figure out the current amount.
When you live at Aqua condos Long Beach, you can enjoy ocean and city views with easy access to the beach, bike and walking paths. Plus, great dinning near by at Shoreline Village or in the downtown area. I love these two buildings. So cool. I have 3 clients who own at Aqua.
The higher your condo is in the building, the higher the price and better the view. And, there are some great views as you go higher in either 388 Ocean or 488 Ocean.
Aqua Condos for Sale in Downtown Long Beach
Take a few minutes to explore all of the Aqua condo listings for sale in both of these buildings in Long Beach……if you don’t view any condos below, then there are none on the market at this time. Call us at 562-413-7655 or 800-300-6126 and we will search for an owner that wants to sell their unit.
©2017 CRMLS. All rights reserved. Some listings on this website are from CRMLS as of March 29, 2017 1:45 PM PT The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Benefits of Detailed Long Beach Condos Search
- Custom property searching saves you time online
- Big Photos, lots of details per listing including WalkScore™
- View local details, Google Street Views of the Long Beach neighborhoods
- 25 different features of a home and see instant results
- Search by City, neighborhood, zip code, address or schools
- Save your favorite properties to view later
- New property emails that fit your home requirements
- Drawing tools & Radius Search per property
Finding Long Beach Condos at Aqua and Other Buildings Takes Work
And that’s what our Long Beach real estate team does for you…we search “off market listings” and “on market listings”, talk to local home owners and network with other agents to find a home that meets your needs. Whether you are searching here in Newport Beach or one of the other beach cities, we can help you.
Let’s Meet and Talk About Aqua Towers in Long Beach
Just fill out the information below and let’s meet. Together we can build a plan to find a condo that you will love. Plus, we will explain how the home buying process works and how we work to benefit you.
And we will give you a free copy of our “Red Wagon Team Home Buying Guide”...jam packed with strategies, techniques and real estate information to give you confidence when buying a condo or home in southern California.
We respect your online privacy and will not sell or transfer your information to any third party companies without your permission. Let’s say you want financing and we get your permission for a lender to contact you, then we would give them your name and phone number. Otherwise, it is all kept confidential.