Bixby Riviera condos, a planned unit development, located in the Bixby Hill area of Long Beach next to Cal State Long Beach off of 7th Street. Local shopping is within a half mile from this condominium community. The Long Beach Veterans Hospital is close bye as well.
According to Walk Score™, a website that determines how walk-able a property is to local shopping and other errands, Bixby Riviera is rated 27 out of 100. So you will need a car to drive to most locations. I think you could walk down the street about 1/2 mile to the local shopping center. They did rate it a 60 out of 100 for “Bike-able”. Long Beach is bike friendly throughout the city.
Living at Bixby Riviera Condos in Long Beach
Bixby Riviera Floor Plans, Amenities and Features about the community
- 2 bedroom, 2 bath condos with 1,439 to 1,930 square feet
- 3 bedroom, 2 bath condos with 1,716 to 2,074 square feet
- Year built: 1983
- Number of condos in Bixby Riviera: 125
- Parking: Yes, underground
- Amenities: Clubhouse, 24 hour security guard, Fitness center, Association Pool, Spa, Sauna and Tennis Court
- Features: Elevator, laundry inside units
- Homeowner’s association fee: $570 to $580 per month; covers all amenities and water.
- Local Schools: Long Beach Unified School District – Kettering Elementary, Hill Junior High, Wilson High School