Bixby Riviera condos, a planned unit development, located in the Bixby Hill area of Long Beach next to Cal State Long Beach off of 7th Street. Local shopping is within a half mile from this condominium community. The Long Beach Veterans Hospital is close bye as well.
According to Walk Score™, a website that determines how walk-able a property is to local shopping and other errands, Bixby Riviera is rated 27 out of 100. So you will need a car to drive to most locations. I think you could walk down the street about 1/2 mile to the local shopping center. They did rate it a 60 out of 100 for “Bike-able”. Long Beach is bike friendly throughout the city.
Living at Bixby Riviera Condos in Long Beach
©2017 CRMLS. All rights reserved. Some listings on this website are from CRMLS as of September 25, 2017 11:16 AM PT The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Bixby Riviera Floor Plans, Amenities and Features about the community
- 2 bedroom, 2 bath condos with 1,439 to 1,930 square feet
- 3 bedroom, 2 bath condos with 1,716 to 2,074 square feet
- Year built: 1983
- Number of condos in Bixby Riviera: 125
- Parking: Yes, underground
- Amenities: Clubhouse, 24 hour security guard, Fitness center, Association Pool, Spa, Sauna and Tennis Court
- Features: Elevator, laundry inside units
- Homeowner’s association fee: $570 to $580 per month; covers all amenities and water.
- Local Schools: Long Beach Unified School District – Kettering Elementary, Hill Junior High, Wilson High School