Welcome to Signal Hill, California home to over 11,000 residents. The city is surrounded by Long Beach, California and sits on top of a hill in Signal Hill. The average price of Signal Hill real estate is $716,408. Homes in Signal Hill are selling within 51 days after they are listed for sale. Learn about the current Signal Hill real estate trends to find out what is happening in the city.
Signal Hill Real Estate for Sale
View all Signal Hill homes for sale with big photos and lots of details per listing when you explore one of the listings below….many of the homes in Signal Hill have city and ocean views.
Enjoy amazing views Downtown Long Beach skyline, Catalina Island, hills of San Pedro, Palos Verdes Peninsula, Vincent Thomas Bridge, city lights, mountains, and peek-a-boo ocean view. This beautifully appointed home was built in 2017 and located in
Experience the Best in Signal Hill Living. This charming 1940's cottage is set on an expansive lot with views of Reservoir Park on a tranquil, tree-lined street. The home has been tastefully remodeled with a reimagined kitchen with tile backsplash, q
Charming 100 year old 4 Bedroom cottage! Sits on a spacious lot of over 4800 SQFT. The high ceilings and big bold windows offers natural light unlike any other home in the area! Located a block away from: City Hall, the Academy and Signal Hill Park -
Signal Hill Condos
Benefits of Detailed Signal Hill Real Estate Search
- Custom property searching saves you time online
- Big Photos, lots of details per listing
- Walk Scoring for each home to measure distances to local businesses
- 25 different features to filter your home search and see instant results
- Search by City, neighborhood, zip code, address or schools
- Save your favorite Signal Hill properties to review later
- New property emails that fit your home requirements
- Drawing tools & Radius Search per property