Welcome to Signal Hill, California home to over 11,000 residents. The city is surrounded by Long Beach, California and sits on top of a hill in Signal Hill. The average price of Signal Hill real estate is $716,408. Homes in Signal Hill are selling within 51 days after they are listed for sale. Learn about the current Signal Hill real estate trends to find out what is happening in the city.
Signal Hill Real Estate for Sale
View all Signal Hill homes for sale with big photos and lots of details per listing when you explore one of the listings below….many of the homes in Signal Hill have city and ocean views.
Absolutely beautiful newer home with endless stunning views of the city and beaches. Signal Hill gated community rarely on the market. looking for that special home? this is it. 4 bedrooms and 4 baths. 3,300+ sq ft. Huge family room with fireplace.
Location, Location, Location ! in the prestigious gated community of BIXBY RIDGE this 3 beds/3 bath beauty is set in acres of parkland with walking trails leading to Discovery Park. This beautiful Home is well equipped with security surveillance, co
You have found a home you will love and enjoy for years to come. Modern construction with a light-filled open floorplan, soaring ceilings, and voluminous windows. The home flows seamlessly from the entry with a view from the front door through to the
Signal Hill Condos
Benefits of Detailed Signal Hill Real Estate Search
- Custom property searching saves you time online
- Big Photos, lots of details per listing
- Walk Scoring for each home to measure distances to local businesses
- 25 different features to filter your home search and see instant results
- Search by City, neighborhood, zip code, address or schools
- Save your favorite Signal Hill properties to review later
- New property emails that fit your home requirements
- Drawing tools & Radius Search per property