Welcome to Signal Hill, California home to over 11,000 residents. The city is surrounded by Long Beach, California and sits on top of a hill in Signal Hill. The average price of Signal Hill real estate is $716,408. Homes in Signal Hill are selling within 51 days after they are listed for sale. Learn about the current Signal Hill real estate trends to find out what is happening in the city.
Signal Hill Real Estate for Sale
View all Signal Hill homes for sale with big photos and lots of details per listing when you explore one of the listings below….many of the homes in Signal Hill have city and ocean views.
SPECTACULAR VIEWS!!!!This beautiful 4 Bedroom, 4 Bath Home is Nestled in a private community of five homes at the end of a cul-de-sac adjacent to Hilltop Park and Promontory Walk with spectacular city and mountain views. The exterior features custo
Welcome Home! Don’t miss this amazing opportunity to own a near turn-key ready, semi-private single family home in Signal Hill. Enjoy over 1,524 sqft. of living space with 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms. This two-story house comes with plenty of natura
Signal Hill Condos
Benefits of Detailed Signal Hill Real Estate Search
- Custom property searching saves you time online
- Big Photos, lots of details per listing
- Walk Scoring for each home to measure distances to local businesses
- 25 different features to filter your home search and see instant results
- Search by City, neighborhood, zip code, address or schools
- Save your favorite Signal Hill properties to review later
- New property emails that fit your home requirements
- Drawing tools & Radius Search per property