Welcome to Signal Hill, California home to over 11,000 residents. The city is surrounded by Long Beach, California and sits on top of a hill in Signal Hill. The average price of Signal Hill real estate is $716,408. Homes in Signal Hill are selling within 51 days after they are listed for sale. Learn about the current Signal Hill real estate trends to find out what is happening in the city.
Signal Hill Real Estate for Sale
View all Signal Hill homes for sale with big photos and lots of details per listing when you explore one of the listings below….many of the homes in Signal Hill have city and ocean views.
Located in the desirable, "gated community" of “Bixby Ridge” this home is priced to sell, bring your color pallets, paint brush, and designer as you have found your new home (that just needs a bit of sprucing). Seldom do homes in this exquisite comm
Don't miss this great opportunity! This is a spacious 1332 square foot home with 3 Bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. As you walk in, you will immediately appreciate the open living room Adjacent to the living room is the dining room. The kitchen has plenty o
Don’t miss this great cash investment opportunity! Located on a beautiful tree lined street in North Signal Hill, is a 3 bedroom 1 bath craftsman home with loads of potential. This two story house is waiting for you to clean it up and add your person
Signal Hill Condos
Benefits of Detailed Signal Hill Real Estate Search
- Custom property searching saves you time online
- Big Photos, lots of details per listing
- Walk Scoring for each home to measure distances to local businesses
- 25 different features to filter your home search and see instant results
- Search by City, neighborhood, zip code, address or schools
- Save your favorite Signal Hill properties to review later
- New property emails that fit your home requirements
- Drawing tools & Radius Search per property