A gated community in Seal Beach built in 2006. These single family homes have 4 or more bedrooms and about 4,000 square feet each.
Quick Market Analyzer Update for Heron Pointe Seal Beach
- Two homes sell on average per year in Heron Pointe Seal Beach neighborhood.
- The average, overall selling in price in 2021 is $2,175,000
- In 2021, it took 13 days on the market before an acceptable offer is received and agreed to by both the buyer and seller.
- Homes are selling for 101.30% of the last listed price.
- The average price per square foot is $534.83
Heron Pointe Homes for Sale in Seal Beach CA
These luxury Seal Beach homes are located in a gated community. Live blocks from the beach. Below are all of the current listings for sale.
No Results Found.
Summary of the Community
|Heron Ponte Categories||Details|
|Number of Homes:||64|
|Floor plans:||4 to 6 bedrooms|
|Square Footage Ranges:||3,670 to 4,400|
|Homeowner’s Association Fee (HOA)||$305 per month|
|HOA Amenities:||Picnic Area, Dog Park, Hiking Trails, Maintenance Grounds, Pets friendly|
|HOA Phone number:||949-450-0202|
To take a home tour of any of these gated community homes, call Jay Valento, at 562-413-7655 or toll-free at 800-300-6126. We represent buyers and sellers in real estate for homes and condos. When you are ready to take a home tour, we will be here to assist you.