It’s finally time to put renting an Encino home out of your mind and start thinking about investing in Encino real estate. Whether you’re looking for a starter home or dream house, Encino has something that’s sure to please.
With its high-performing schools and low crime rate, Encino offers the best of suburban living, while avoiding some of the pitfalls. This is why Encino real estate has been in high demand over the past few years.
Invest in Encino Real Estate
There are plenty of reasons to invest in Encino real estate, but perhaps one of the most important is school quality. Encino children have access to top-notch public education through both local elementary and secondary schools.
This part of Los Angeles County is home to over 156,000 residents. The majority of its population are homeowners. Transportation options are plentiful too with access to the Ventura Freeway, San Diego Freeway and Interstate 405.
Encino, California is 11 miles west of Burbank and Warner Brothers Studios. So, if you are in the entertainment industry it is just a 17-minute drive or so.
What is Currently for Sale in Encino, California?
Encino CA Real Estate Market Trends
- Average selling price in 2021 for Encino homes was $2,301,069 that is up 15.20% over 2020.
- How long does it take to sell a house in Encino? 25 days after being listed. That is down 30.60% over 2020 when it took 36 days to sell a house.
- 472 single-family homes have sold in 2021. That is up 8.50% over 2020
- Currently there are 1.70 months of inventory of homes for sale. That is down 51.40%. My Encino real estate agent can find you a house off the market if you are thinking of buying int he city.
- When you look are houses, the average selling price per square foot is $698.00. That is up 17.70% over 2020.
- Encino single-family homes are selling for 2.60% over the listed price.
- The most popular home for sale in Encino on our website is 18067 Calvert Street.
What are you looking for in an Encino house?
We can help you find a home to purchase or sell your property.