It’s finally time to put renting an Encino home out of your mind and start thinking about investing in Encino real estate. Whether you’re looking for a starter home or dream house, Encino has something that’s sure to please.
With its high-performing schools and low crime rate, Encino offers the best of suburban living, while avoiding some of the pitfalls. This is why Encino real estate has been in high demand over the past few years.
Invest in Encino Real Estate
There are plenty of reasons to invest in Encino real estate, but perhaps one of the most important is school quality. Encino children have access to top-notch public education through both local elementary and secondary schools.
This part of Los Angeles County is home to over 156,000 residents. The majority of its population are homeowners. Transportation options are plentiful too with access to the Ventura Freeway, San Diego Freeway and Interstate 405.
Encino, California is 11 miles west of Burbank and Warner Brothers Studios. So, if you are in the entertainment industry it is just a 17-minute drive or so.
What is Currently for Sale in Encino, California?
Get to Know Encino, California
With its large lots, mature trees, and wide streets, Encino feels like a world away from the busy urban center.
Encino homes for sale are a mix of architectural styles, including traditional ranch-style homes, Mediterranean-style villas, and modern contemporary homes.
One of the main attractions of Encino homes for sale is the spacious and well-manicured yards. Many homes in the neighborhood have large lots, providing ample space for outdoor activities and gardening.
Frequently Asked Questions
Encino CA Real Estate Market Trends 2023
- Average selling price in 2023 for Encino homes is $2,897,845 that is up 7.40% over 2022.
- How long does it take to sell a house in Encino? 36 days after being listed. That is UP 56.50%% over 2022 when it took 23 days to sell a house.
- 160 single-family homes have sold in 2023. That is down 22.30%% over 2022
- Currently there are 4.20 months of inventory of homes for sale. That is UP 82.60%. My Encino real estate agent can find you a house off the market if you are thinking of buying int he city.
- When you look are houses, the average selling price per square foot is $759.00. That is down 10.30% over 2022.
- Encino homes are selling for 98.00% of the listed price.
Looking for Encino homes for sale? Describe your ideal house so we can find it for you.
We can help you find a home to purchase or sell your property.
Connect with Us
We would love to hear from you! Please fill out this form and we will get in touch with you shortly.