If you are considering a move to Corona or you live here now, I thought I would share with you some fun things to do in Corona California.
- Tom’s Farms – is a family-friendly community with shops, restaurants & a farmer’s market, plus a steam train, pony rides & more. It is located off the Interstate 15 Freeway at Temescal Canyon Road. 23900 Temescal Canyon Rd, Corona, CA 92883 Tom’s Farm was founded in 1971. You can enjoy a day of activities here.
- Citrus Park is a public park located at 1250 Santana
- Santana Regional Park – 49 acre green park with soccer and baseball fields, a skate park, playground and public picnic areas. It is located at 598 Santana Way in Corona.
- Butterfield Park – is a spacious park offering your fields for baseball, softball, soccer, a playground and jogging trial. It is located at 1886 Butterfield Drive in Corona.
- Glen Ivy Hot Springs – invite your friends and family for a day of relaxing at Glen Ivy. The ultimate spa in Corona, California. Beyond the spa, you can enjoy a sparkling pool, activities and delicious food to enjoy. Rated 3.5 stars on Yelp.
- The Shops at Dos Lagos – is an outdoor shopping center with over 60 specialty stores, great places to dine at and have some coffee too. Located at 2780 Cabot Drive in Corona, CA 92883 and you can visit their website at www.shopdoslagos.com
- Pole Position Raceway in Corona – get your engines reved up for a race. Experience head to head racing =in your own European kart. Located at 1594 E Bentley Drive in Corona, CA 92879; call them for details and pricing at (951) 817-5032
- Fender Museum of Music and the Arts – Fender Guitar 365 North Main Street, Corona, CA 92880, (951) 735-2440
- Day Family Classic Cars Museum – check out these classic cars at 2525 Wardlow Road, Corona
- Corona Heritage Park & Museum – 510 W Foothill Parkway, Corona, CA 92882 at 951-898-0687
- Skyline Drive Trail – do some hiking in Corona. Great place for beginners, advanced hikers and mountain biking. Call 951-736-2241 for details. Short youtube video of Skyline Drive Trail.
- Fresno Canyon Trial at 4180 Green River Road, Corona; pack water and snacks for this 4 mile hike.
- Skull Canyon Zipline is great for the adrenaline person in your life. Skull Canyon Zipline, 13540 Temescal Canyon Road, Corona, 92883, (951) 471-0999 For reservations at www.skullcanyon.com
Fun Things to Do in Corona for Dining
- TAPS Fish House & Brewery located in the Dos Lagos shopping area. I’ve been here with clients and the food is great. [Menu]
- Wood Ranch BBQ & Grill at 2785 Lakeshore Drive in Corona. This place is located in The Shops at Dos Lagos. I take my real estate clients here. (my favorite)
- M15 Concert Bar & Grill
- Asahi Sushi – located at Corona Hills Plaza, 420 N McKinley St #106, Corona, CA 92879. 951-738-3000
- Citrus City Grille is at 2765 Lakeshore Drive, Corona CA 951-277-2888. I’ve been here. Good food.
- Miguel’s California Mexican Cocina – great tasting mexican food. I’ve been here. They are located at 2715 Lakeshore Drive, Corona. 951-277-7532
- King’s Fish House is located at the Crossings at Corona. This location is off the I-15 at Cajalco Road and Temescal Canyon Road. 951-284-7900
- Rock & Brews Corona is located at 3550 Grand Oaks, Corona 951-432-7640
- Chili’s Grill & Bar is located at 3579 Grand Oaks, Corona 951-734-7275.
- Panera Bread – a local bakery & cafe in Corona at 2570 Tuscany Street. 951-549-7990
Golfing in Corona
What’s for Sale in Corona Real Estate?
Check out all of the Corona homes for sale in Riverside County to find a place to call home for you or a friend.