Nestled in Laguna Canyon, is this Cape Cod style community of Laguna Beach condos called Terraces Laguna Beach. There are 152 units in the community. They are located just off the 73 Freeway at El Toro Road. Next to the freeway? No. But close bye.
Terraces Laguna Beach Condos for Sale
The average selling prices in 2018 for condos in the Terraces is $597,571. Laguna Beach condos in this community are selling within 38 days after being listed for sale. One condo took 169 days to sell and sold at $629,000. It had 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and 1565 square feet.
Premium location in the desirable Laguna Terraces complex with great view facing greenbelt. Quiet setting at the back of the complex away from the road noise heard on Santa Rosa. Very clean condo with upgrades that include remodeled kitchen with sl
Quick Facts about Terraces Laguna Beach
- Amenities include: association pool, spa
- Year Built: 1989
- Homeowner’s Association Fee: $375 to $397 per month
List of Recently Sold Condos in Terraces Laguna Beach California [table id=123 /]
- Newport Beach July 4th 2021 Fireworks - June 30, 2021
- Long Beach July 4th 2021 Fireworks Show in Southern California - June 29, 2021
- Long Beach Housing Prices May 2021 Forecasted Trends - June 23, 2021