Nestled in Laguna Canyon, is this Cape Cod style community of Laguna Beach condos called Terraces Laguna Beach. There are 152 units in the community. They are located just off the 73 Freeway at El Toro Road. Next to the freeway? No. But close bye.
Terraces Laguna Beach Condos for Sale
The average selling prices in 2018 for condos in the Terraces is $597,571. Laguna Beach condos in this community are selling within 38 days after being listed for sale. One condo took 169 days to sell and sold at $629,000. It had 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and 1565 square feet.
No Results Found.
Quick Facts about Terraces Laguna Beach
- Amenities include: association pool, spa
- Year Built: 1989
- Homeowner’s Association Fee: $375 to $397 per month
List of Recently Sold Condos in Terraces Laguna Beach California [table id=123 /]
- Seal Beach Car Show 2021 - October 6, 2021
- $635 Million Powerball Winners Can Buy Lots of Beautiful California Homes - September 21, 2021
- Huntington Beach CA Real Estate August 2021 Trends - September 13, 2021