Nestled in Laguna Canyon, is this Cape Cod style community of Laguna Beach condos called Terraces Laguna Beach. There are 152 units in the community. They are located just off the 73 Freeway at El Toro Road. Next to the freeway? No. But close bye.
Terraces Laguna Beach Condos for Sale
The average selling prices in 2018 for condos in the Terraces is $597,571. Laguna Beach condos in this community are selling within 38 days after being listed for sale. One condo took 169 days to sell and sold at $629,000. It had 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and 1565 square feet.
No Results Found.
Quick Facts about Terraces Laguna Beach
- Amenities include: association pool, spa
- Year Built: 1989
- Homeowner’s Association Fee: $375 to $397 per month
List of Recently Sold Condos in Terraces Laguna Beach California [table id=123 /]
- Long Beach Real Estate Market Trends August 2020 - September 28, 2020
- What is Selling in Alamitos Heights Long Beach in September 2020? - September 22, 2020
- Southern California Fires – Smoke Clouds Reach Long Beach - September 9, 2020