View all of the Huntington Landmark Senior Community of townhomes and condos for sale. This is a 55 and over retirement community in Huntington Beach, California. Some of the properties are single level townhouses and others are stackable condos. There is a community clubhouse offers you activities such as trips, dances, clubs, bingo & much more.
Baby boomers, like myself, were born between 1946 to 1964. We are interested in active adult communities. Do we downsize? Where should we move too?
Stay in California or move to Arizona, Florida or perhaps Hawaii?
Questions are good and moving is a big decision. Take a few minutes and explore Huntington Landmark’s facts and current listings to see if this is a good location for you. When you have questions, call me.
Huntington Landmark Townhomes & Condos
Huntington Landmark Community Quick Facts
- Number of properties: 1,238 condos
- Property Style: stackable condos and single story townhomes
- Year Built 1972 – 1986
- Association Fee Covers: Pool, Spa, Club House, Fitness Center, Library
- The Ocean is 2.3 miles away
- The Huntington Beach Pier is 2.8 miles away
- Lots of Activities each month
- 24 Hour Guard gated community
- 3 Tennis courts, Volleyball court, Bike Trails, Basketball Court, Putting Green and more
- Homeowner association 714-960-5475
- Review activities in the community for the HOA
- We can schedule a tour of the community for you
Huntington Landmark Floor Plans
- 1 bedroom, 1 bath condos have 810 square feet
- 2 bedroom, 1 bath condos have 766 square feet
- 2 bedroom, 2 bath condos have 1,022 to 1,091 square feet
Huntington Landmark Condos Pricing
Review the current 55 and over community market statistics for condos and townhomes that are selling. The more you learn about pricing and market trends in this community, the better-informed buyer you be.
For other 55 and over communities, I suggest that you explore Southern California Active Adult Retirement Communities.
Schedule Huntington Landmark Tours
I have a friend on my real estate team that specializes in Huntington Landmark and is willing to give you a tour of the community if you are thinking about moving here. Just call me, Jay, at 562-413-7655 or 800-300-6126 or fill out the form below: