There are four different neighborhoods located in this coastal community with different home builders to include:
- “Ashbury” and “Claremore” by Brookfield Homes
- “Avalon” by William Lyon Company
- “Hideway” by the John Laing Company
This is a great neighborhood to visit, enjoy the sparkling swimming pool, clubhouse and a large park in the neighborhood that everyone enjoys for year round fun.
Explore SummerLane Huntington Beach Homes for Sale
Summerlane Homes for sale in Huntington Beach CA. Let’s look at the sales history in this popular community in Northwest Huntington Beach.
No Results Found.
SummerLane Home Sales in 2020 & Historically
Let’s review the recently sold homes in SummerLane in Huntington Beach, California to get some insights into the neighborhood. Whether you are buying SummerLane homes or are thinking about selling your property there, I find it is always best to review the most recent sales.
- All of the data below comes from our local multiple listing service so it deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
St Name City Closed Price $$$$ / SQFT Bed / Baths Sqft Closed Date 5375 Charlotta DR Huntington Beach $929,900 $471.31 3/2,0,1,0 1973 3/2/2020 5335 Charlotta DR Huntington Beach $1,054,000 $472.86 4/3,0,0,0 2229 4/6/2020 5341 Doverton DR Huntington Beach $1,075,000 $482.28 4/3,0,0,0 2229 2/13/2020 16872 Clovergreen Huntington Beach $1,120,000 $559.16 4/2,0,1,0 2003 3/25/2020
- Long Beach Real Estate Market Trends August 2020 - September 28, 2020
- What is Selling in Alamitos Heights Long Beach in September 2020? - September 22, 2020
- Southern California Fires – Smoke Clouds Reach Long Beach - September 9, 2020