Welcome to Marblehead, a beautiful community offering residents privacy and security with a guard-gated neighborhood in San Clemente, California. The homeowner’s association fees for each of the communities are different. So make sure to check out each property’s HOA fees per month.
Marblehead Homes by Price Range with Number of Current Listings Available
|Marblehead Homes||# of Listings||Marblehead Real Estate||# of Listings||Luxury Marblehead Homes||# of Listings|
|$900,000 to $1,300,000||$1,300,000 to $2,000,000||Over $2 million|
All Marblehead Homes for Sale in San Clemente
Distinguished by a carefully curated collection of luxurious upgrades, this outstanding executive residence at Sapphire in San Clemente’s prestigious Sea Summit community is on par with opulent custom homes. Nearly new, the two-story design offers se
The exquisitely designed home and landscaping is by renowned interior designer Elizabeth Benefield. The home sits in a beautiful coastal community of Sea Summit in San Clemente with ocean views and walking trails. This Plan 2 Indigo home was the deve
Quick Summary of Marblehead Home Sales for 2020
- Average selling price in Marblehead is $1,598,680
- Average days on market to sell a home here is 81 days
- The highest price home that sold was $4,205,000 in 279 days
- The average price per square foot is $511.27
- The percentage of the listed price that houses are selling for is 96.90%
Are You Having Trouble Finding the Right Home in Marblehead San Clemente?
If you did not find what you are looking for in Marblehead today, fill out our 5-minute home buyer’s questionnaire.
I will review it.
Perhaps, I can find a Marblehead house that fits what you are looking for but is “off the market” right now.
In the meantime, search in other areas of the city in your price range.
San Clemente Homes by Price Range
- Mission Grove Real Estate Trends for February 2021 in Riverside CA - February 24, 2021
- Long Beach Real Estate Market Trends August 2020 - September 28, 2020
- What is Selling in Alamitos Heights Long Beach in September 2020? - September 22, 2020