Find Newport Beach houses with ocean views, bay views and boat docks in cool neighborhoods to live in.
Balboa Peninsula Homes for Sale – Newport Beach
Live with a view of the bay or the Pacific Ocean in when you live here, that is the question. View all beach houses with ocean views, multiple color photos, and neighborhood maps for Balboa Peninsula in Newport Beach, CA.
Overview of Balboa Peninsula Real Estate Statistics
There are three single-family subdivisions in Balboa Peninsula area. I combined all of them into real estate statistics to give you an overall view.
In January 2018, the average selling price of a single-family home is $3,792,150. Balboa Peninsula homes are going under contract within 128 days after being listed for sale. That is UP 23.10% from 2017 when it took 104 days before a home would sell.
The average price per square foot is $1,497. That is UP from 2017 numbers when the price per square foot was $1,393. Single-family homes on the Balboa Peninsula are selling for 91.40% of their original listed price. To stay up to date on real estate statistics, I suggest subscribing for free to my monthly trends report for this area.
Benefits of Detailed Balboa Peninsula Property Search
- Custom property searching saves you time online
- Big Photos, lots of details per listing including WalkScore™
- View local details, Google Street Views of the neighborhoods
- 25 different features of a home and see instant results
- Search by City, neighborhood, zip code, address or schools
- Save your favorite properties to view later
- New property emails that fit your home requirements
- Drawing tools & Radius Search per property
Map of the Balboa Peninsula Real Estate Area