Imagine living in one of the 33 Balboa Peninsula homes for sale in Newport Beach. When you live here, you can enjoy the Newport Harbour or Newport Beach side. Locals, surfers and tourists love to visit the Balboa Peninsula area.
The Balboa Peninsula is about 3 miles long. I can remember when I was young, my parents would take me down to the Ferris Wheel and Arcade area. I really enjoyed that time many years ago.
Perhaps you are thinking about Investing in one of the 33 Balboa Peninsula Homes
If so, check out the list below. Then review current sales trends below the listings to understand housing prices.
View pictures, maps, and details of all Newport Beach homes on the popular Balboa Peninsula. When you live on the Peninsula, you are steps away from Newport Beach sand and the Newport Bay area.
Find Newport Beach houses with ocean views, bay views and boat docks in cool neighborhoods to live in. The Balboa Peninsula is about 3 miles long. You can visit the pier, local shopping and dining.
Balboa Peninsula Homes for Sale – Newport Beach
Live with a view of the bay or the Pacific Ocean in when you live here, that is the question. View all beach houses with ocean views, multiple color photos, and neighborhood maps for Balboa Peninsula in Newport Beach, CA.
I suggest using the +Advanced Search under the search bar below. The other thing that would be helpful to you is my tutorial video on how to use our search tools.
Overview of Balboa Peninsula Homes 2020
There are three single-family subdivisions in Balboa Peninsula area. I combined all of them into real estate statistics to give you an overall view.
- Average home selling price $4,290,000 in 2020
- How many days on market does it take to sell a home in this area in 2020? 214 days after being listed.
- Average price per square foot $1,412
- Months of Inventory of Homes for Sale 5.30
- What percentage of the listed price are homes selling for in this Newport Beach neighborhood? 100% equals full price offers. 90.60%
Newport Beach Schools for the Balboa Peninsula Neighborhood
Check with the Newport Mesa Unified School District to confirm schools based on the property that you want to invest in.
There phone number is 714-424-5000.
I did some research for you. The schools below I believe apply to the Balboa Peninsula area. I check the ratings for Newport Beach as developed by GreatSchools.org as follows.
- Newport Elementary School rates 9 out of 10
- Horace Ensign Middle School rates 7 out of 10
- Newport Harbor High School rates 8 out of 10 – they have a 94% high school graduation rate.
What other Information about Balboa Peninsula Area or Homes for Sale here do you need?
Call Jay Valento of Realty ONE Group Diamond at 562-413-7655 or fill out the form below. Jay’s staff will send you the information that you need to make a good decision on investing in homes on Balboa Peninsula or one of the surrounding areas.
- Long Beach Real Estate Market Trends August 2020 - September 28, 2020
- What is Selling in Alamitos Heights Long Beach in September 2020? - September 22, 2020
- Southern California Fires – Smoke Clouds Reach Long Beach - September 9, 2020