So, you may be thinking about moving to one of the many Beverly Hills luxury real estate and mansions in Southern California? Well, if so then this is your lucky day.
Whether it’s a home on top of a gated community or with views from every angle including mountains and ocean scenery- we’ve got listings for all price ranges in Beverly Hills California.
Beverly Hills mansions for sale with 8000 square feet, swimming pools, guest houses, multiple car garages, wine cellars, and fitness room or more, What do you like best about Beverly Hills?
Do you like great shopping, dining like Spago, culture and famous neighborhoods? Take a few minutes to view these luxury homes and mansions for sale. Our Beverly Hills agent is available to assist you.
Beverly Hills Luxury Real Estate
Whether you want a single-family home with an open floor plan or something more traditional with an attached garage and pool – we have what you need! And if that isn’t enough, we also offer 24-hour security services so that your new home is always safe and secure.
Los Angeles County Cities for Luxury Homes
What Do You Need to Do to View These Beverly Hills Homes “in Person”?
All homes are shown by appointment only to the most qualified buyers. If you are financing the purchase, make sure you are pre-approved for financing and can show us a pre-approval letter from a reliable lender.
If you are investing with cash, then we need a letter from your banker or financial advisor on letterhead with contact information to verify it. We will need your permission to verify these documents and share them confidentially with the listing agents that represent the sellers.
Some sellers will want to know a little background of you. The more information that you can share with us the better. We will be representing you as your buyer’s agent to get you the best price and terms possible.
Top 10 Reasons to Move to Beverly Hills, California
- The Weather – image 275 days of sun, no snow and local beaches are just 20 miles away
- Great schools if you have children
- Easy access to LAX Airport for flights domestic and international
- Privacy in Beverly Hills – many of the houses come with security systems and are gated. This keeps paparazzi and tourists out.
- Great dining like Spago and Mastro’s Steakhouse
- Luxury amenities like theaters, fitness rooms, beautiful pools
- Outstanding, world-class schools
- Home to some of the world’s most luxurious mansions
- The perfect atmosphere for living in opulence
- Beverly Garden Park – a 1.9-mile park in Beverly Hills