If so, then this is the right location for you.
There are many condos for sale in this communities below….to narrow down your search, go to Aliso Viejo real estate to use our new interactive property search tools.
Aliso Viejo Condos for Sale
View all of the currently listed Aliso Viejo Condos for Sale in Orange County.
What Aliso Viejo Condos Selling For?[table id=135 /]
Aliso Viejo Condos by Community
Condominiums communities include Calabria, California Renaissance, Camden Park, Canterberry, Cantora, Canyon Point, Canyon Villas, Coronado, Glenwood Village, Hamptons, Harbor Station, Heather Ridge, Laurelmont, Montelena, Morningside, Morningside Terrace, New World Condos, Orleans and Passeggio.[table id=110 /]
Are You Buying or Selling In Aliso Viejo?
Let’s meet and build a strategy to help you achieve your real estate goals. Perhaps you are buying a condo in Aliso Viejo to live in and create wealth over time. Or you are thinking about selling your Aliso Viejo condo and purchasing an Aliso Viejo home or find a larger property. Whatever you reason is, the best thing to do is create a plan and strategy to achieve the goal…with as less stress as possible.
I would to meet with you and help you with your real estate plans for Aliso Viejo or another city. Simply fill out the form below or call me at 562-413-7655 or 800-300-6126.
Learn about Aliso Viejo Schools
Aliso Viejo California schools are governed by the Capistrano Unified School District at 949-234-9200. You can do some additional research there as well. For the high school, which is Aliso Niguel High School, you can contact them at 949-831-5590.
Elementary Schools in Aliso Viejo
- Canyon Vista Elementary School with 765 students at 27800 Oak View; phone: (949) 234-5941
- Don Juan Avila Elementary School with 771 students at 26278 Wood Canyon Drive; (949) 349-9452
- Oak Grove Elementary School with 790 students at (949) 360-9001
- Wood Canyon Elementary School with 495 students (949) 448-0012
- Aliso Viejo Middle School 111 Park Ave, Phone: (949) 831-2622
- Don Juan Avila Middle School (949) 362-0348
- Aliso Niguel High School at 28000 Wolverine Way; (949) 831-5590
Learn about the City of Aliso Viejo, California through this short 3:31 minute video. Aliso Viejo is located about 15 minutes from the Pacific Ocean and next to Laguna Beach and Lagua Niguel. Live inland and cruise to the beaches on the weekend…so cool.