Welcome to Long Beach, California
People love living in Long Beach, California. The weather is awesome. We have about 345 days of no rain or more every year. The skies are blue, the water is blue and the palm trees are almost every where.
You can walk or bike to the marina. We have about 5.50 miles of sandy beaches to enjoy. You can live the ultimate beach lifestyle.
Shopping can be found from local shops in Shoreline Village to the popular 2nd Street in Belmont Shore. You can find trendy nightclubs, great dining and community events happening every weekend in Long Beach.
If you love marine life, visit the Aquarium of the Pacific in downtown Long Beach marina area.
Fun Things to Do In Long Beach
Besides visiting the Aquarium of the Pacific, you can go swimming, boating, water skiing, windsurfing, standup paddle boarding, kayaking, rowing and many other water activities. Hundreds of things to do in Long Beach…
- Visit the Queen Mary
- Museum of Latin American Art
- Port of Long Beach
- Rancho Los Alamitos – historical home and garden tours
- Los Cerritos Ranch House – museum showing 19th century ranch life
- Long Beach Museum of Art
- The Pike – lots of shopping, dining and even a bowling alley
- Take a Gondola ride through the canals of Naples Island neighborhood
- Vist the El Dorado East Regional Park – outdoor recreation and nature center
- El Dorado Park West – for a day of golf and tennis
- Mothers Beach is located in Naples area – great place for family parties along the calm waters of the bay
- Colorado Lagoon. is a 29 acre park, located at 5119 E Colorado Street. It is a Lagoon wetland and Marine Education Science Center.
- Marine Beach Stadium – where you can watch water skiing, dragon boat races, kayak races and more
- Many Farmer’s Markets throughout the city for local produce
- Long Beach Convention Center in the downtown area
- Shoreline Village along the marina in the downtown area filled with shops and dining
- and many more areas to explore
Long Beach Real Estate Neighborhoods
There are 35 different Long Beach neighborhoods to explore. You can live near the coastline in Belmont Shore, the Peninsula, Belmont Park, Naples Island, Belmont Heights, Alamitos Beach, Downtown area, Spinnaker Bay, Spinnaker Cove, Bay Harbour and Marina Pacifica. Long Beach has some of the most affordable housing in southern California. So, take your time searching for Long Beach homes and Long Beach condos to find a place you can truly call home.
We are willing to go door to door asking owners if they want to sell or mail to the area to find a home just for you. Finding a home takes time and commitment and that’s what will will do for you. We take an active marketing effort to find you properties that match what you truly desire in a home.
Relocating and Purchasing Long Beach Real Estate
That’s why we love to make this move easier for you by answering the questions you have and creating a custom Long Beach relocation package or a list of information.
Long Beach is made up of condos, older houses, custom homes, luxury estates and income property. There are many properties for sale in Long Beach, California for you to make a good investment. Many residents enjoy the beach lifestyle being close to the ocean with relaxing breezes and gorgeous sunsets.
- You can shop until you drop at the Marketplace on Pacific Coast Highway or drive, walk or stroll along the 2nd Street shops in Belmont Shore.
To search for a property now, go to Long Beach houses for sale to view great buys of condos and homes. The database is update updated daily from the local multiple listing service.
Beach Cities Real Estate for Sale
The most popular cities people like yourself are searching for a home or condo besides Long Beach real estate are homes in Huntington Beach, Newport Beach, Rancho Palos Verdes, Palos Verdes Estates, Seal Beach and other cities in Orange County.
Quick Searches by Price Range of Long Beach Homes
The Long Beach real estate market prices change with the increase and decrease of supply of homes for sale verse the number of buyers, also known as demand. This creates a buyer’s market and enables you, the buyer to get a great buy or investment.
View Long Beach homes for sale by price range below:
Long Beach Condominiums
If you are looking for Long Beach condos for sale there are lots of them in various price ranges throughout the city. We have a list of the most popular ones in the column to the right for you to preview.
Long Beach Gated Communities
A lot of our clients really like living in a gated community for privacy and security. So, we put together a list of Long Beach homes and condos in gated communities. We will add more gated communities in the near future.
- Mansions for sale in Southern California on the Beach – explore luxury estates and mansions for sale with 8000 or more square feet on the beach or near by.
- Long Beach Historical Homes for Sale – find real estate built in 1800 to 1935 in the city.
How’s the Southern California Real Estate Market?
In 2016, inventory of homes and condos for sale is low and prices are on the rise. Some of our clients are experiencing a lot of competition for houses that they love. Be prepared ahead of time with your financing or if you are paying cash, you need to make sure all of your documents are ready to go…we are in a hot seller’s market.
Southern California Realtors® to Represent You
Jay Valento and The Red Wagon Team are a group of highly skilled and experienced California real estate professionals at Realty ONE Group. Jay has over 23 years of real estate experience. He uses digital marketing strategies and his proven Home Tour marketing plan to promote listings, generate buyers and help people with investing in real estate.
Our team takes a consulting approach to real estate that focuses on listening to you and your real estate needs; whether buying or selling. Then, creating a plan to help you achieve your goals.