Olive Walk is a new community of single-family, La Mirada homes for sale. Olive Walk is located at 12000 La Mirada Blvd, La Mirada, CA 90638. The homebuilder is Olson Homes. Call Jay Valento for an Olive Walk tour at 562-413-7655.
Olive Walk Homes for Sale
No Results Found.
Olive Walk La Mirada Floor Plans
There are four home design plans:
Plan 1 is a 3 bedroom, 2.50 bathrooms with 1,704 square feet of living space. As you enter your new home at Olive Walk, you will notice the open floor plan. Family room area that they call the “Great Room”. It opens into the kitchen and a separate dining area. All of the bedrooms are upstairs. Plan 1 has a two-car garage.
Plan 2 is really unique. It offers you 3 bedrooms, 2.50 bathrooms, 2,017 square feet, an office, and a loft area. The office is located downstairs to your right as you enter the floor plan. To your left is an open floor plan that starts with the kitchen that opens to the dining area and “Great Room”. The kitchen has a pantry for you to store all of your groceries. Plan 2 has a two-car garage.
- All of the bedrooms are located on the 2nd floor plus the loft and a separate laundry room. Bigger walk-in style closet for the Master Bedroom than Plan 1 does.
Plan 3 & 4 have some options for you to have a downstairs bedroom. Check out the options when you take a tour of the community. These two plans have 3 bedrooms, 2.50 bathrooms, 2,200 square feet plus a den and loft area. When you enter these new models pay attention to the flow of the floor plan. It could be set up with a bedroom to the right when you enter or you could turn it into a den.
- Then, beyond that, there is a Great Room that opens up to the dining room and kitchen area. On the second floor, the master bedroom has the largest walk-in style closet in these two plans. The laundry room is on the 2nd floor in its own separate room. Plan 3 &4 have two car garages.
Photos of Olive Walk La Mirada California
Location Map of Olive Walk
Schools in La Mirada, California
I tried to find the right schools with a school locator tool online for the Olive Walk community but was unable to determine what schools this community would go too. So, I suggest that you call the Norwalk-La Mirada Unified School District at (562) 868-0431 to confirm schools.
Jay Valento Home Tour of Olive Walk La Mirada
Get on the waiting list for a tour of this new community with Jay Valento of Fathom Realty Group. Simply fill out the form below or call Jay at 562-413-7655.
- Belmont Shore Homes Long Beach CA June 2021 - June 12, 2021
- 1106 W 41st Street Los Angeles Duplex with 16 Rooms? - May 12, 2021
- Beautiful Cypress Townhome For Sale 4484 Larwin Avenue - May 9, 2021