View all Arch Beach Heights neighborhood homes for sale in Laguna Beach in Southern California. To find out what is selling in Arch Beach Heights, we created an entire market update of this neighborhood.
Arch Beach Heights Homes
The listings below represent everything that is currently for sale from our real estate multiple listing service (MLS). Data is updated every 30 minutes. When you click on a listing, you will view multiple color photos, property details, local area maps, school information and an estimated monthly payment calculator.
One of a kind exceptional panoramic ocean view home! This hard to come by 5,000 square foot DOUBLE CORNER LOT provides unique views and ample privacy. Located in the sought after community of Arch Beach Heights, not only can your guests park alongsid
In a break away from ordinary, this contemporary masterpiece by lauded architect Mark Singer exemplifies the finest blend of amenities for beach life connoisseurs. The spacious, open-concept floor plan accommodates a main residence which hosts the ma
Own one of California's most renowned architects' final designs. This spacious Mark Singer home mixes his signature contemporary design with timeless qualities. A front-row unobstructed view of Laguna’s romantic riviera, Catalina Island, and Pacific
With a stellar location on an incredibly rare double corner homesite, this custom modern contemporary residence was newly constructed in 2018 and positioned to maximize Pacific Ocean, Catalina, and city-light views that reach positioned toward the no
Front row with mesmerizing and unobstructed views that cannot be described, 1179 Katella is ready for its next owner. The triple lot property sits at the very end of a quiet cul-de-sac, and has a magical quality that remains from the day these origin
Laguna Beach Schools for Arch Beach Heights Neighborhood
- Top of the World Elementary School; according to Greatschools.org, this school is rated at 10 of 10
- Thurston Middle School; according to Greatschools.org, this school is rated at 10 of 10
- Laguna Beach High School; according to Greatschools.org, this school is rated at 9 of 10
Arch Beach Heights Real Estate Trends
The average price of homes in 2008 was $1,815,000 in this neighborhood. After the stock market crash or mortgage meltdown, pricing stabilized. Pricing is different for each square footage range…sometimes the lower square footage of a home is at at higher cost per square feet then a home with more square feet.
- In 2013, the average price of a single family home in this area was $1,391,917.
- In 2014, the average price rose 6.4% to $1,481,579
- In 2015, the average price in Arch Beach Heights dropped to $1,393,233
- In 2018, the average selling price is $1,5,28,547; Stay current with our new Arch Beach Heights Market Trends Report.
- In 2019, the average selling price of single family homes in Arch Beach Heights is $1,224,400.
Frequently Asked Questions about Arch Beach Heights
Q.) Does the drop in housing prices mean that there is something wrong with the Arch Beach Heights neighborhood or market?
A.) No. Here’s the reasoning…the statistics above represent the entire neighborhood overview. Some homes sold for more and some for less than the average price.
Home values are establish just like an appraiser does it with an square footage range to begin with. If you home is 1700 square feet, then the values from a 2800 square foot home are not compare to one another. Appraisers look for a small square footage range so they can develop a market value for a bank to loan against.
For example in Arch Beach Heights, a 1700 square foot home in 2015, has an average price per square foot sold of $666.14. In contrast, a 2800 square foot home, has a sold average price per square foot of $581.96. Lower…yes. The home you fall in love with may have an ocean view or a ton of upgrades that competing homes do not…that may cause the price to be justified at a higher amount.
Area Map of Arch Beach Heights
Arch Beach Heights is a Laguna Beach neighborhood located in South Laguna Beach about 2 miles from the sand inland. The area is bordered by Baja Street on the North, just a little above Del Mar Ave on the East, Alisos Ave on the West and Balboa Ave on the South. The area provides you with some of the best ocean views from your home.
- Long Beach Real Estate Market Trends August 2020 - September 28, 2020
- What is Selling in Alamitos Heights Long Beach in September 2020? - September 22, 2020
- Southern California Fires – Smoke Clouds Reach Long Beach - September 9, 2020