Seabridge is located just south of the corner of Adams and Beach Blvd. There is plenty of local shopping and dining is nearby at the Newland Shopping Center.
You can visit the new Pacific City, located on Pacific Coast Highway near downtown Huntington Beach. New shops, places to dine and of course, coffee.
You can have a meal and watch the waves crash on the shore.
Seabridge Condos for Sale Huntington Beach
Below are all of the current listings for sale in Seabridge. We can represent you as your buyer’s agent at no cost to you. The seller will compensate my real estate company. It is always best to have a buyer’s agent to represent you when it comes to real estate investing.
Seabridge Condos for Lease
3 Different Communities at Seabridge
Seabridge Villas – stackable condominiums in the front of the community facing Beach Blvd. There are 4 floors of condos with elevator access. Parking is underground.
- The Villas offer you studio units with 500 square feet
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom has 500 to 900 square feet
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms floor plans have 890 to 1,300 square feet
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms have 1,301 to 1,550 square feet
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms have 860 to 924 square feet
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms have 1,104 to 1,550 square feet
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms have 1,366 to 1,550 square feet
Seabridge Lakes – each of these condos have a man-made lake in the center of a cluster of condos. Great landscaping around them. All units come with 1 garage parking. There is room in the community to park a 2nd car.
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms have 924 square feet
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms have 1,104 to 1,339 square feet
Amenities at Seabridge
Seabridge community was built in 1985 and is located on Beach Blvd and Adams in Huntington Beach. There are 430 units in Seabridge Condos that offer residents security and privacy through living in this guard gated community. Enjoy the sparkling pools, spas, tennis courts, sauna and gym to keep yourself fit year round.
The Home Owner’s Association (HOA) at Seabridge condos varies per unit for $215 to $450 per month for the first plus a second HOA at $50 per month. Pet-friendly community. The HOA monthly fee is subject to change. So, look for the current amount in the details section of each listing for sale.
Additional Seabridge Resources:
Homeowner’s Association (HOA): www.seabridgevillagehoa.com
Action Property Management manages the Seabridge community. Phone: (800) 400-2284