Do You Have Your Financial Ducks in a Row?
The most critical part of purchasing a home or investment property is having all of your financial ducks in a row.
Sellers weigh offers based on the strength of the buyer’s financial capacity to actually complete the purchase. If you are pre-approved by a lender, you have a better chance of getting your offer accepted.
More Benefits of Being Pre-Approved for a Long Beach Home Loan
A pre-approval letter from your trusted mortgage professional is almost as good as making a cash offer. A pre-approval letter tells the seller that you can in fact buy the home! This is the strongest position a buyer can be in other than all cash.
- You will know in advance what your payments will be.
- You won’t have to waste time considering homes you cannot afford.
- Your mortgage broker can shop in advance for the best loan package for you.
- Sellers will find your offer-to-purchase more favorable when your offer is accompanied by a lender’s letter of pre-approval vs. being just pre-qualified.
Your Next Step is to Get Pre-Approved…
We have several loan professionals that we are able to refer to you for FREE that work at mortgage companies and banks that can assist you. They work with all of the major lenders and will find you the best rates and terms in the industry based upon your Southern California real estate plans and financial situation… while most banks are only going to quote you what they have to offer.
Contact us by phone at 1-800-300-6126 or 562-413-7655. For more information about home loans, consider our Mortgage Center for tips and strategies.
More Website Research:Long Beach Home Buyers
- Newport Beach July 4th 2021 Fireworks - June 30, 2021
- Long Beach July 4th 2021 Fireworks Show in Southern California - June 29, 2021
- Long Beach Housing Prices May 2021 Forecasted Trends - June 23, 2021