This is a new Costa Mesa condo built in 2018 in a development called 17 West. The condo is an end unit at 1656 Topanga #53. It is 3 stories high plus a rooftop deck.
This new Costa Mesa condo offers you energy-efficient features. It is ready now. The property is located in the heart of Costa Mesa, 17 West offers easy access to the 55, the 405 and the 5 freeways for a simplified commute,and is approximately one mile from the ocean.
Entertain friends and family on the living room deck or spend the afternoon at one of Orange County’s many favorite beaches like Newport Beach, Laguna Beach and Huntington Beach.
Residence B2’s three levels of outdoor living space beckon you to step out and breath in the ocean air. Your first floor den can accommodate overnight guests or be a spot for your favorite hobby.
On the second level, your dining room feels grand with 18′ ceilings. Known for their energy-efficient features, our homes help you live a healthier lifestyle while saving you thousands of dollars in utility bills.
Property Details of 1656 Topanga
- 2 Bedrooms, 3.50 bathrooms
- 2,243 Square feet
- Built in 2018
- End Unit
- 2 Car Garage
- Rooftop deck with panoramic views
- Homeowner association (HOA) $337 per month
- Builder: Meritage Homes
- Amenties: Fire Pit, Barbecue, Outdoor Cooking Area, Picnic Area. Bocce Ball Court, Maintenance Grounds
View the detials of 1656 Topanga #53 Costa Mesa and take a private home tour with Jay Valento.
Video Slideshow of 1656 Topanga Costa Mesa
Map of 1656 Topanga #53, Costa Mesa Location
Open House is on Sunday, May 19th, 2019 from 1 pm to 4:08 pm. Property is shown by appointment only at other times. Call Jay at 562-413-7655.
Home Tours of New Costa Mesa Condos
Fill out this form below and Jay Valento of Realty ONE Group Diamond will be in touch with you. Or you can call or text message Jay at 562-413-7655.
- $490 Million Powerball Winners Can Buy Lots of Homes - September 21, 2021
- Huntington Beach CA Real Estate August 2021 Trends - September 13, 2021
- Long Beach Housing Prices August 2021 Forecasted Trends - September 9, 2021