Surfside, California is comprised of 256 single family homes in a guard gated city with its own post office. Locals enjoy being steps from the beach in Surfside, also known as Surfside Colony. The streets, commonly known as rows are as follows:
- Row A is on the sand
- Row B is one house from the sand
- Row C is two houses from the sand and faces Huntington Harbor, has mountain and city views
Today, we are focused on “Surfside beach front homes”, aka, Row A. You may love waking up in the morning and watching the waves crash on the beach or dreamed about it. Perhaps, you even love the smell of the ocean in the morning.
Whatever your reason is for wanting a beachfront house, you can find it here. Surfside Colony is one of the best-kept secrets in Orange County or even Southern California.
Homes for Sale in Surfside with Beach Front Views
Browse the current active listings for sale of Surfside oceanfront houses with big photos and lots of details per each listing. If there are no beach front homes for sale, our beach real estate team is willing to contact all of the owners along Pacific Avenue for you to see who wants to sell. We are committed to finding you a cool beach house in Surfside or any other city along the coastline..
No Results Found.
Beachfront Homes in Sunny Southern California
Search for other beachfront homes in these southern California beach cities:
Save Time Researching Homes Online with our Detailed Property Search
- Custom property searching saves you time online
- Big Photos, lots of details per listing including Walk Scores
- View local details, Google Street Views of the neighborhoods
- 25 different features of a home and see instant results
- Search by City, neighborhood, zip code, address or schools
- Save your favorite properties to view later
- New property emails that fit your home requirements
- Drawing tools, Radius Search, Walk Scores per property