I’ve always liked the Stoney Brook Villas in Long Beach close to Cal State Long Beach and the Ralphs Grocery Store…this is a big condo community with two sparkling pools and underground parking. I find it convenient to the Long Beach marine stadium as well as the park near by and the Colorado Lagoon about 3/4 of mile.
What’s for Sale in Stoney Brook Condos in Long Beach, California?
As of today, there are 6 condos for sale at Stoney Brook:
- 552 Bellflower #103 is a one bedroom, one bath condo with 693 square feet listed for $258,000 on the ground floor.
- 552 Bellflower #314 is on the top floor with one bedroom, one bath condos that has 693 square feet and is listed for $273,000
- 564 Bellflower #317 is a one bedroom, one bath condo with 693 square feet and is listed for $279,000
- 412 Bellflower #210 is a two bedroom, two bath condo with 1,028 square feet, it is a short sale/pre-foreclosure property listed for $299,900. That might be an interest property to take a look at when you are viewing some of one bedroom condos in the community.
- 576 Bellflower#108 is a two bedroom, two bath condo with 1,029 square feet. Listed for $355,000
- 424 Bellflower #301 is a two bedroom, two bath condo with 1,028 square feet. Listed for $359,900
The Stoney Brook Villas are three story buildings, so if you notice, the prices for all of the 3rd floor units are higher than the 1st and 2nd floors. To schedule a condo tour of any of these properties or others, call Jay Valento direct at 562-413-7655.
Historical View of Averages for Stoney Brook Long Beach
|Year||Sale Price||Days on Market||Sales|
*Sales as of April 8th, 2014
Free Home Buyer’s Guide
Learn strategies and tips for buying condos and homes in Southern California.
This guide has been developed by Jay Valento over the past 30 years and our clients love it and feel that it was helpful for them…along with meeting and discussing home buying process in person.
- Request a Free Home Buyer’s Guide Authored by Jay Valento
The properties listed for sale in this article are represented by different real estate companies. We can show you any property listed for sale. When buying a home make sure you have your own agent to represent you. For more information about that, view our article on Listing Agent vs Buying Agent.