I’ve always liked the Stoney Brook Villas in Long Beach close to Cal State Long Beach and the Ralphs Grocery Store…this is a big condo community with two sparkling pools and underground parking. I find it convenient to the Long Beach marine stadium as well as the park near by and the Colorado Lagoon about 3/4 of mile.
Stoney Brook Villas are a gated community with 471 units including tennis courts, a fitness center, bbq areas and lots of beautiful landscape greenbelts and streams to enjoy and relax.
What’s for Sale in Stoney Brook Condos in Long Beach, California?
As of today, there are 6 condos for sale at Stoney Brook:
- 552 Bellflower #103 is a one bedroom, one bath condo with 693 square feet listed for $258,000 on the ground floor.
- 552 Bellflower #314 is on the top floor with one bedroom, one bath condos that has 693 square feet and is listed for $273,000
- 564 Bellflower #317 is a one bedroom, one bath condo with 693 square feet and is listed for $279,000
- 412 Bellflower #210 is a two bedroom, two bath condo with 1,028 square feet, it is a short sale/pre-foreclosure property listed for $299,900. That might be an interest property to take a look at when you are viewing some of one bedroom condos in the community.
- 576 Bellflower#108 is a two bedroom, two bath condo with 1,029 square feet. Listed for $355,000
- 424 Bellflower #301 is a two bedroom, two bath condo with 1,028 square feet. Listed for $359,900
The Stoney Brook Villas are three storey buildings, so if you notice, the prices for all of the 3rd floor units are higher than the 1st and 2nd floors. To schedule a condo tour of any of these properties or others, call Jay Valento of Realty ONE Group Inc direct at 562-413-7655.
What is the Average Selling Price in 2014 for Stoney Brook Villas?
- The average selling price of a 1 bedroom, 1 bath condo in 2014 is $247,167
- Two bedroom, two bath condo: $356,738
Historical View of Averages for Stoney Brook Long Beach
|Year||Sale Price||Days on Market||Sales|
*Sales as of April 8th, 2014
Free Home Buyer’s Guide for Buying Long Beach Condos
Learn strategies and tips for buying condos and homes in Southern California. This guide has been developed by Jay Valento over the past 22 years and our clients love it and feel that it was helpful for them…along with meeting and discussing home buying process in person.
Thank you for giving us permission to contact you by phone or email. We will send you the Red Wagon Team Home Buyer’s Guide via email within the next 2 hours or less. If you want to talk to us, call 562-413-7655. Have a fun day. Your information that you disclose in the form above will not be sold or transferred to any third party companies that will mass email you.
The properties listed for sale in this article are represented by different real estate companies. We can show you any property listed for sale. When buying a home make sure you have your own agent to represent you. For more information about that, view our article on Listing Agent vs Buying Agent.