This Long Beach neighborhood is located North of Spring, South of Conant, East of Clark Avenue and West of Woodruff Avenue.
South of Conant Home Sales Year over Year
- 2011: 79 homes sold in the neighborhood with an average price of $428,489. Homes were on the market for 91 days before going into escrow with an offer.
- 2012: 93 single family homes that sold with an average price of $416,110. It took 72 days after being listed on the market to receive an acceptable offer to the seller. 7.75 homes sold per month.
- 2013 (as of June 13th): 40 homes for an average price of $461,607 in 49 days on market. 6.15 homes are selling per month in a quicker time.
The quicker sales and higher prices are a result of low inventory, high demand and low interest rates. All three are fueling the market as a seller’s market right now. If you are a buyer for this neighborhood, you need a Long Beach Realtor® that will educate you on the market and talk to the neighbors to see who is thinking about selling?
How to View Active Listings of Homes for Sale in South of Conant
You can use the current listings by all real estate companies below as a quick search resource for you. Most of our clients prefer more real estate details and tools, so we suggest our “South of Conant” real estate search. When you want to view homes found on our website, we can act as your buyer’s agent to represent you to view any property listed for sale. Just call us direct at 800-300-6126 or 562-413-7655.
- Long Beach Real Estate Market Trends August 2020 - September 28, 2020
- What is Selling in Alamitos Heights Long Beach in September 2020? - September 22, 2020
- Southern California Fires – Smoke Clouds Reach Long Beach - September 9, 2020