Over 40 different restaurants and businesses will be featuring tasty meals that you can share and be the foodie of the day. As you walk along 2nd Street, each business will have something for you to sample.
How much does Stroll and Savor Cost?
It costs $10 for 12 tickets. Each business along 2nd Street in Belmont Shore will determine how many tickets you will need to sample what they have to offer.
Dates: September 18th & 19th, 2013
Time: 5:30 pm to 9:00 pm
Where do I Get Tickets for this Belmont Shore Event?
A week before the event you can purchase tickets at
- Cal Sate Long Beach – “Beach on 2nd” at 5302 East 2nd Street http://www.csulb.edu/aux/49ershops/corporate/
- Francesca’s Collections at 5257 East 2nd Street http://www.francescas.com
- La Strada Italian food at 4716 East 2nd Street http://www.lastradalongbeach.com
- Olives Gourmet Grocer at 5000 East 2nd Street http://www.olivesgourmetgrocer.com
- Roe Restaurant at 5374 East 2nd Street http://www.roe-fish.com
- Salon Soma at 203 1/2 Glendora Ave http://www.salonsoma.com
- Shore Business Center at 5318 East 2nd Street http://www.shorebizcenter.com
- Sweet Jill’s (new location) 5001 East 2nd Street http://sweetjillsbakery.com
- We Olive at 4725 East 2nd Street http://weolive.com/
Ooops I Forgot to Get a Ticket to Belmont Shore Stroll & Savor, Now What?
Go to the Chase Bank at 5200 East 2nd Street to buy tickets out in front of the bank.
Map of Belmont Shore in Long Beach CA
If you find me at the event on 9-19-2013, and use the code words “beach lifestyle”, I will give you a Starbucks card. Limited supply on hand. So find me early at this event before the supply runs out.