You found the best Riverside real estate resource online. You can search by Riverside neighborhoods by price ranges and find homes by lifestyle options.
We have a unique way to compare & rate homes. In the property details, you can take notes on the homes and rate them with the “Reaction” tool.
Why are You Considering a Move to Riverside?
What about Riverside California do you love? Do you have family in the city? What kind of information do you need to make your relocation quicker and less stressful? Request a custom Riverside relocation package today!
What Cities are Near By Riverside?
Riverside is surrounded by the cities of Corona, Norco, Jurupa Valley, Moreno Valley and Grand Terrace.
Search by Price Range:
Riverside Real Estate for Sale
Below you will find all of the homes for sale by all of the real estate companies in Riverside California. The home sellers and builders pay the commissions to our real estate company not you, the buyer, in most cases. So, when you are ready to start viewing homes in Riverside or another city, call Jay at 562-413-7655 or toll-free at 800-300-6126.
Riverside Real Estate by Neighborhoods
There are 25 different neighborhoods in Riverside to consider when searching for a homes. We included the average selling price and number of current listings for sale. Click on the name of the neighborhood to view single family homes for sale in Riverside.
|Riverside CA Neighborhoods||Homes for Sale||Average Selling Price||Average Days on Market||List to Sale Ratio|
|La Sierra Acres||$427,833||7||101.90%|
|La Sierra Hills||$560,000||6||104.30%|
|La Sierra South||$590,591||17||101.10%|
|Mission Grove Homes||$595,654||20||100.00%|
What is Happened In The Riverside California Real Estate Market 2021 vs 2020?
The average selling price for Riverside in 2021 for a single-family home was $535,938. It was taking just 21 days to sell a home because inventory is down and demand is high. 246 houses have sold in 2021.
Current Market Activity for Riverside Houses
|Just Listed Houses|
|Just Listed Condos|
|# of Price Reductions|
Comparison Chart of Riverside Real Estate Verse Other Cities in Riverside County
|Inland Empire City||Average Selling Price||Price per Square Foot||Listings for Sale||What % of Listed Price are Homes Selling for?|
|Canyon Lake Homes||$588,319||$245||98.30%|
|Lake Elsinore Homes||$389,766||$198||99.90%|
|Riverside CA Homes||$489,563||$263||99.80%|
Why Move to Riverside California?
Let’s check out how far everything is from Riverside, California:
You will be…
- 90 minutes from San Diego
- 46 minutes to Disneyland
- 55 minutes to Newport Beach
- 57 minutes to Temecula to go wine tasting
- 34 minutes to outlet malls in Lake Elsinore
- 1 hour and 14 minutes to Big Bear Lake for winter skiing
- 47 minutes to Lake Arrowhead
Population in the City of Riverside California
Riverside is home to over 303,000 residents. The city is the 12th largest in the state of California. It is home to the University of California at Riverside at 900 University Ave. Over 21,000 students attend.
Fun Things to Do in Riverside California
- Riverside Air Show – over 60,000 visitors attend each year
- Riverside Dickens Festival
- March Field Air fest show at the March Air Reserve Base
- The Legends of Riverside Film Festival – is a charity fundraiser held every March
- Riverside International Film Festival takes place in April
- Long Night of Arts & Innovation is in downtown Riverside usually in the month of October
- Riverside Festival of Lights takes place after Thanksgiving
- Play Golf at Fairmont Golf Course, Van Buren Golf Center or Canyon Crest Golf Course – Riverside County golf course homes
- Riverside City Hall
- Riverside Visitors Bureau
What Do You Need Know To Relocate to Riverside, California?
Share with us what you need for your move to Riverside and we will send you some information.