We are looking for licensed real estate professionals who love their real estate career in the counties of Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino and Los Angeles that enjoy working with buyers and sellers.
Would you consider making a move to a high energy, fun,
innovative real estate team, to make more money?
If so, then now is the time to consider becoming a member of Keller Williams Coastal Properties. Jay Valento is a California Realtor® at Keller Williams Coastal Properties and will be building a team in the near future.
We will specialize in homes, condos and income property. The real estate company that I am a part of is one of the fastest growing real estate companies with over 10,000 professionals.
My future real estate team along with Keller Williams Coastal Properties, will be on the cutting edge of technology for transaction management for agents and provide an atmosphere of entrepreneurship. Enabling agents to reach their foremost potential in the real estate industry.
Jay Valento, is associated with Keller Williams Coastal Properties, using the power of the Internet and other marketing strategies to generate real estate clients for myself and future agents of a team.
My Proven Success with Help Future Realtors Through Training & Coaching
My proven real estate system will help you to be more productive with clients and build your real estate business. I will provide training, daily leads and follow-up strategies that we have learned from the top agents across the country.
We will follow a consulting approach to real estate that benefits our clients.
Requirements to My Future Real Estate Team:
I am looking for real estate professionals in the counties of Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside and San Bernardino. To be considered a real estate consultant/agent at Keller Williams Coastal Properties…you will need the following:
- Have good communication skills: written and verbal with a great personality and be outgoing
- Have good follow-up skills
- Be computer literate
- Tech-savvy communication skills via cell phone and computer
- You must love working with buyers and sellers
- A California real estate license that is in good standing with your local board of Realtors®
- A member of the National Association of Realtors®
- A member of Keller Williams Coastal Properties
- This is not a salary position.
- You will be an independent real estate agent on commission under the licensed of Keller Williams Coastal Properties.
Compensation is by commission only. It will only be discussed in person. Call for directions and information at 800-300-6126 or 562-413-7655..
Contact us today to schedule a confidential interview:
Email our hiring staff at [email protected]