Floor plans at 1775 Ohio Avenue are available in 2 bedroom, 2 baths and 3 bedrooms, 2 baths. This building is FHA approved for financing of Long Beach condos.
- The average price of condos at 1775 Ohio in 2015 was $301,333.
- Condos were selling in 47 days after being listed for sale.
- The Homeowner’s Association fee in 2016 is $389 per month
- The community is called “Ohio Square”
- Number of Units in the building: 59
- Amenities: Pool, Barbecue, Outdoor Cooking Area, Cable TV Paid, Trash Paid, Water and Sewer Paid, Dues Paid Monthly, Pets Permitted, Security
1775 Ohio Long Beach Condos[idx-listings linkid=”306960″ count=”30″ showlargerphotos=”true”]
- Mission Grove Real Estate Trends for February 2021 in Riverside CA - February 24, 2021
- Long Beach Real Estate Market Trends August 2020 - September 28, 2020
- What is Selling in Alamitos Heights Long Beach in September 2020? - September 22, 2020