The Menifee real estate market is constantly changing. In the past three years, we have seen it go from a buyer’s market to a seller’s market. Prices are up, inventory is down. Interest rates remain low and that is good news for you and home buyers.
In 2018, the average single family Menifee home was selling for $365,260 which was up 5% over 2017. What will 2019 home prices look like for Menifee real estate and your home.
Is it time for you to move to a larger home, downsize or relocate? Whatever your reason for visiting my Menifee home values and real estate site today, I appreciate you.
How Much is Your Menifee Home Worth in 2019?
How much is your Menifee home worth in 2019? What could you sell it for today? Get a free Realtor Property Resource (RPR) Report from Jay Valento of Realty ONE Group Diamond today.
- Learn the current Menifee Housing Trends for 2019
- Find out how much you would get when your home sold
- Receive a report of Your Menifee Home Value
- Receive a Free Report on “How to Get Your Menifee Home Sold” a 46-page guide written by Jay Valento
- Research properties by hand to ensure that your home value report is more much more accurate than “zestimate” from Zillow® or Trulia® would provide.
- We will email or mail you a customized Menifee Home Value Report for your home
- No cost or obligation.
Just share with us the details of your home. If you don’t know an answer, I will look up the property and may reach out to you to confirm details for the home evaluation.
Home Value Report Sample Below
I research this RPR, Realtor Property Resource, report for one in January 2019 for you to review how detailed my report of your home would be.