In March 2009,
- 182 homes were purchased by families to individuals in Long Beach.
- Average price city wide for a single family home was $338,410.
- Highest priced home in March that sold was $1,225,000 that was located in the Belmont Park neighborhood just north of Belmont Shore.
- An average of 74 days on market before the seller accepted an offer
- Belmont Shore Homes Long Beach CA June 2021 - June 12, 2021
- 1106 W 41st Street Los Angeles Duplex with 16 Rooms? - May 12, 2021
- Beautiful Cypress Townhome For Sale 4484 Larwin Avenue - May 9, 2021