In March 2009,
- 182 homes were purchased by families to individuals in Long Beach.
- Average price city wide for a single family home was $338,410.
- Highest priced home in March that sold was $1,225,000 that was located in the Belmont Park neighborhood just north of Belmont Shore.
- An average of 74 days on market before the seller accepted an offer
- $490 Million Powerball Winners Can Buy Lots of Homes - September 21, 2021
- Huntington Beach CA Real Estate August 2021 Trends - September 13, 2021
- Long Beach Housing Prices August 2021 Forecasted Trends - September 9, 2021