In March 2009,
- 182 homes were purchased by families to individuals in Long Beach.
- Average price city wide for a single family home was $338,410.
- Highest priced home in March that sold was $1,225,000 that was located in the Belmont Park neighborhood just north of Belmont Shore.
- An average of 74 days on market before the seller accepted an offer
- Mission Grove Real Estate Trends for February 2021 in Riverside CA - February 24, 2021
- Long Beach Real Estate Market Trends August 2020 - September 28, 2020
- What is Selling in Alamitos Heights Long Beach in September 2020? - September 22, 2020