Beautiful home at 5735 E 2nd Street Long Beach in Naples Island neighborhood of Long Beach. The air conditioning will keep you cool on a hot summer days. You can visit all of the shops on the island or go to Belmont Shore which is north of this area. A lot of the residents enjoy dining and shopping on 2nd street.
Details of 5735 E 2nd Street Long Beach
No Results Found.
What is the Average Selling Price for Naples Island Homes in 2021?
Let’s look at Naples Island to see where pricing is going for houses to give you insights.
In Naples Long Beach, the average selling price is $2,335,153. This price is up 33.10% over 2020.
- It takes 48 days for a house to sell after it is listed for sale.
- In 2021, there are have been 36 home sales.
- Average Price per square foot in Naples is $995.00
- Percentage of the last listed price that homes in the Naples Island area are selling for 97.90%
How Can We Help You With Finding a Home in Naples Area or Long Beach 90803?
Homes Similar to 5735 E 2nd Street Long Beach
- $490 Million Powerball Winners Can Buy Lots of Homes - September 21, 2021
- Huntington Beach CA Real Estate August 2021 Trends - September 13, 2021
- Long Beach Housing Prices August 2021 Forecasted Trends - September 9, 2021