Whether you need a bigger home or are downsizing, your decision to move is the key. Where are you planning on moving too? Whatever the reason, our real estate team is here to assist you.
When it comes to selling your home, you want to get the highest price possible. But how do you maximize your sales price? How can you make your home more attractive than the competition? How long will it take? How much will I receive when I sell?
Pricing Your Home
- Our real estate team will tour your home with you to understand what you have down to improve your home over the years.
- We will research recent sales in the area just like an appraiser would to establish a market value for a buyer to get a loan from a bank
- We will prepare a “Total Market Overview Report” to help you understand current market trends in the city, neighborhood and zip code of where you live. Plus, we will share with you the current market value of your home.
“But, Jay, can’t I just go to Zillow or Trulia and
figure out how much my home is worth?”
No. Both of those real estate magazine type sites use estimation modeling and will give you an estimate… but that could be off by as much as 30% or more. And you do want to sell your home for the most money possible, don’t you?
- We will provide you several “Seller Net Sheets” to show you how much equity you will have after the sale of your home
- 80% of the Marketing of your home is done when you decide at what price to list your home.
Is Your Home in Show Ready Condition
- We will tour your home with you and point out areas for you to consider updating or improving to maximize your home price.
- Perhaps a home stager will be able to assist you with making it look more attractive to potential buyers
- Go outside and evaluate your home from the curb. Curb appeal is critical to home buyers. Mow the lawn, add flowers, etc. We will help you make a list.
- Remove unnecessary furniture to make rooms look bigger
- If you have some cool pets, there may be some odors that need to be eliminated if possible.
Marketing that Generates Offers
As soon as we have agreed to work together and the paperwork is completed, our real estate group, Jay Valento, will go to work to market your home.
- Your home will be listed in the California Regional Multiple Listing Service that over 40,000 real estate agents access every day
- Your home will be advertised on the top 40 online real estate portals
- Jay Valento’s marketing plan showcases your listing on all 5 real estate websites that we operate in southern California for maximum exposure in the local areas.
- Professional photos, possible video opportunities, great looking flyers, and marketing materials will be created to point out the selling points of your home.
- Single Property Website with unique content which helps it to rank in the search engines and attract attention. This is hand built website by our website development company.
- We will share with you all of our marketing plans that we have access to when we meet with you in person.
Follow Up Feedback
How do you like to communicate? Communication has evolved since the invention of the cell phone.
- We will be in touch with you to update you weekly by phone, text message or email with feedback from other agents and their buyers about your home.
- We will provide you with property view statistics of your home
- We will answer our phones during normal business hours unless we are with a client or on another call. Good old fashion phone calls work the best.
- We want to talk to all agents that are showing your home so we can point out a few features and benefits of living there. But we never reveal how flexible you are in selling your home. We always share with them the listed price
Receiving and Evaluating Offers
- This is exciting and you need to consider all of the terms of each offer. We have a list of 15 items to look for in every offer that will be included in your copy of “Getting Your Home Sold” authored by Jay Valento.
- We will analyze each offer and give you suggestions so you can accept the offer, counter it or reject the offer.
Home Inspections & Disclosures
- The buyer has the right to investigate the condition of your home. Most hire home inspectors and some will hire a pool inspector or roofing contractor. All scheduling of these will be coordinated between all parties through our real estate team.
- When selling a home, you will have a set of disclosure documents that you are required to share with the buyer. We will go over them with you so that they protect your interests in the sale of your home.
- The buyer has signed off on all contingencies of the sale. We will share with you all of them in person.
- The buyer’s loan is approved and he/she has signed loan documents
- Our transaction coordinator and reviewed all of the documents and has all the necessary signatures and agreements in place. (no extra charge for the transaction coordinator)
- We are always here to answer your questions
- Yippee, it’s over and you can move!!!!
Real Estate is a Relationship Business
Real estate is a relationship business. We enjoy creating a business relationship with potential clients to help you sell and buy homes or condos. Our relationship with our clients continues after you have accomplished your goals.
We have monthly mixers for all of our clients so they can connect with one another and experience a sense of community…and have fun. Let’s meet and talk about your current real estate plans. Call us at 562-413-7655 or 800-300-6126 or fill out the form below:
Thank you for filling out this form and one of our real estate team members will be in touch with you soon.