- If a listing displays “Short Sale/Subj to Lender Approval” then that listing has been identified by the seller and the listing broker as a “short sale.” This means that, at the listed price, the proceeds from the sale may not be adequate to pay all liens and costs of the sale. Any offer made that does not fully cover the existing amount(s) owed to the lienholders(s) plus the costs of sale could be subject to lienholder approval, which approval may be exercised at the sole and exclusive discretion of the lienholder(s).
- The information being provided is for the consumer’s personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties the consumer may be interested in purchasing.
- Any information relating to real estate for sale referenced on this web site comes from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program.
- This website may reference real estate listing(s) held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent who owns this website.
- The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, including but not limited to square footage and lot sizes, is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be personally verified through personal inspection by and/or with the appropriate professionals.
California Realtors® at Fathom Realty Group and can show you any property listed for sale by any real estate company. We represent both buyers and sellers of real estate with our focus on Southern California.