If you are looking for Brighton Springs condos in Costa Mesa, California, then you found the right real estate resource. The community is actually located in Central Costa Mesa.
Brighton Springs Condos
Below are all of the current listings for sale in this community. If nothing is available then, we suggest you use our Orange County condos search page.
MAJOR REMODEL HOME. A picture is worth a thousand words, please preview this property via pictures. This property is near shopping center and close to two 18-hole golf courses and Newport Beach. The HOA covers termite (recently done), roofing (recent
Amenities at Brighton Springs
- Association Pool
- Association Spa
- Homeowners Association fee is $420 per month
- Leased land fee of $173 to $263 monthly expires 2057 (check with your lender to see if they loan on “leased land”). The fee is based on the size of your condo.
- Year Built: 1980
- Units: 55
- 1 bedroom, 1 bath condos have between 761 to 900 square feet
- 2 bedroom, 1.50 bath condos have between 1248 to 1320 square feet
- 2 bedroom, 2 bath condos have between 1200 to 1457 square feet
- 3 bedroom, 1.50 bath condos have between 1282 to 1300 square feet
- 3 bedroom, 1.75 bath condos have 1233 square feet
- 3 bedroom, 2 bath condos have 1231 to 1426 square feet
Map of Brighton Springs Costa Mesa
The nearest cross streets are Victoria Street and College Avenue.