My clients love living in Horsethief Canyon Ranch neighborhood in south Corona, California. There are 1,962 single family homes in this area built by Presley Homes. Let’s look at about the benefits for residents that own Horsethief Canyon homes…
What Are the Benefits of Living in Horsethief Canyon Corona?
Horsethief Canyon homes have a homeowner’s association, most of the homeowners in this Corona neighborhood, enjoy the following amenities and activities for your lifestyle:
- Sparkling Pool and Spa – both are great for summertime fun
- Volley Ball Pit and Tennis Courts
- Basketball Courts
- Baseball Field – perfect for little league
- Lower Park, Bolo Park and more
The neighborhood has had events like Snow Day with Santa, a Luau during the summer, Easter Egg hunts and a Fall Festival. Popular places to explore near this area include Tom’s Farm, which has a country store, farm rides, great places to dine at and more. Also check out the world class Glen Ivy Spa and the Lake Elsinore Outlet Center just a few miles south into Lake Elsinore CA.
Horsethief Canyon Homes for Sale in Corona California
HorseThief Canyon Homes for Sale
View all Corona homes for sale in Horse Thief Canyon with pictures, details and street level view maps on an interactive map below. When you are ready to view homes in person, call Jay Valento, Realtor® at 800-300-6126.
Corona California References:
- Corona California real estate search by map – an interactive way to search for homes in neighborhoods like Horsethief Canyon
- Riverside County real estate market reports – find out all of the housing statistics that we get monthly from the Southern California multiple listing service. These reports are more accurate than online magazines like Zillow or Trulia.
- Corona Home Buyer Consultation – meet with our local real estate professional in the Corona area for 30 minutes. You need a buyer’s agent to represent you when buying a home. Someone helping you buy a house for the lowest and best price.
- Learn the benefits of being Pre-approved for a home loan before you start viewing homes in person.