Welcome to the Dana Light condos are located in Dana Point, California. This community has 122 unit condo complex was built in 1974. It is located at Blue Lantern & Via de La Luz…just south of Stonehill. The average selling price in 2018 in $497,000.
How Close is the Nearest Beach from these Dana Point condos?
You are 2.50 miles to Doheny State Beach and about 1.9 miles to the Dana Point Harbour. There are a few restaurants in the Harbour and of course, coffee shops for you to enjoy. The homeowner’s association fee (HOA) is paid monthly and varies between $350 to $380 per month (2018) as noted in the condo sales chart below.
As a resident, you have access to the following amenities:
- Association pool and spa for summertime fun
- Club House, Recreation and meeting rooms
Dana Light Condos for Sale in Dana Point CA
No Results Found.
Dana Point Condo Tour in Your Price Range
If you are planning on purchasing Dana Point condos and are ready to take a tour of current listings for sale, then fill out the short form below.
Location Map of the Dana Light Condo Community
- Newport Beach July 4th 2021 Fireworks - June 30, 2021
- Long Beach July 4th 2021 Fireworks Show in Southern California - June 29, 2021
- Long Beach Housing Prices May 2021 Forecasted Trends - June 23, 2021