Brightwater Huntington Beach homes are listed with our new interactive map search of listings. Brightwater is located in Northwest Huntington Beach and is about 2 miles from the ocean.
Brightwater Huntington Beach Homes for Sale
Beautiful Model Home in Seaglass with dozens of upgrades! Seaglass is the newest neighborhood in Brightwater community. Open Kitchen with Granite Countertops, Top of the line Kitchen Appliances (Wolf Range, Sub Zero Fridge, Fisher&Paykel dishwasher.)
Floor Plans within Brightwater
- The Cliffs at Brightwater are luxury homes with 2,724 to 3,590 square feet. Some of the models have a casita that could be used as a home office.
- Breakers at Brightwater are luxury homes with ocean views and views of the Bolsa Chica wetlands. Single-family homes have 3162 to 4,339 square feet. There are 4-floor plans and all are two-story homes.
- The Trials at Brightwater floor plans have 1,710 to 1,843 square feet.
- The Sands at Brightwater have 1,927 to 2,161 square feet. There are 3-floor plans at the Sands.
- Capri community consists of single-family homes with 1992 to 2685 square feet
- Sea Glass community are single-family homes with 3,190 to 3,700 square feet; 4 bedroom and 5 bedroom homes
- Azure community offers you homes with 3,750 to 4,764 square feet; 5 bedrooms to 6 bedroom homes.
Quick Community Overview
|Brightwater Huntington Beach Overview||Community Information|
|Location:||Northwest Huntington Beach|
|Number of Homes||356|
|7 Communities:||The Cliffs, Breakers, The Trails, The Sands, Capri, Seaglass, and Azure|
|Year Built:||2009 to 2014|
|Distance to Beach||2 Miles|
|Amenities:||Sparkling Pool, Relaxing spa, Clubhouse, Gym to keep fit year-round, walking trials, Park|
Map of Brightwater Neighborhood Location
Just to give you an idea of where Brightwater Huntington Beach is located, I created this overview map.
Let’s Talk About Your Real Estate Plans
Let’s talk about your Huntington Beach real estate plans for about 30 minutes or fill out our 5-minute questionnaire today.
We will give you a free copy of our Home Buyer’s Guide or Home Seller’s Guide that will give you some insights, strategies, and wisdom to real estate.
Brightwater Huntington Beach Real Estate Trends Historical Data
I researched historical data for you in this Huntington Beach neighborhood so you can see the trends. The sales data is from January to September; from 2022 to 2019.
|Brightwater Home Sales||2022||2021 Home Sales||Brightwater 2020||Brightwater 2019|
|Average Selling Price||$2,600,571||$2,324,474||$2,367,750||$1,995,207|
|How Fast Homes are Selling in Days||37||26||47||82|
|Year to Date Sales||7||19||8||14|
|Average Price per Square Foot||$866.00||$744||$676||$578|
|Supply of Homes for Sale in Months||1.80||1.20||3.10||6.20|
|What Percentage of the Listed Price are Homes Selling For?||100.10%||99.80%||97.10%||97.60%|
|Homes for Sale in Brightwater|
Request a Monthly Copy of our Brightwater Insider Market Report
This report gives you insights about this neighborhood. Just fill out the form below and a report will be emailed to you.
Is there Mello Roos at Brightwater?
- There is No Mello roos which is typically a special assessment property tax
- Homeowner association (HOA) are known as HOA fees are paid monthly. There are two HOA fees. In 2022, the first one is $274 per month and the 2nd HOA is $70 per month.
- The homeowner association phone number is 949-838-2600