I previewed this great looking Long Beach Craftsman style home built in 1910 with three bedroom, three bath home and 1500 square feet. 2424 E 2nd Street Long Beach is located in the Bluff Park neighborhood. Enjoy the sparkling, salt water pool in the backyard for summertime fun with waterfalls and a spa to relax in after a long day of work.
The kitchen is perfect for the gourmet chef in the family with top of line appliances and granite counter tops…look at the pictures below….wow.
Plus, as the new owner of 2424 2nd Street, the property comes with a guest house near the pool. It is a one bedroom retreat with a remodeled three-quarter bathroom and a warm fireplace. Perfect for relatives or friends who want to visit you.
Home Sales in Bluff Park Long Beach
- In 2013, 6 homes closed escrow in this neighborhood with an average price of $997,200.
- It took an average of 112 days on market before the sellers accepted an offer.
- The highest price home sold for $1,420,000 in Bluff Park.
Location Map of 2424 E 2nd St Long Beach California
Bluff Park is bordered by Redondo Avenue on the South, Junipero on the North, Broadway on the East and Ocean Blvd on the West.
Historical Home Pricing for Bluff Park Long Beach
I researched home sales in Bluff Park from 2009 to 2013 and discovered the following information for you.
|Years||Sale Price, Average||Days to Sell, Average|
People Who Viewed 2424 E 2nd Street, Also Viewed These Bluff Park Homes for Sale
- Long Beach Real Estate Market Trends August 2020 - September 28, 2020
- What is Selling in Alamitos Heights Long Beach in September 2020? - September 22, 2020
- Southern California Fires – Smoke Clouds Reach Long Beach - September 9, 2020