Visit Belmont Shore in Long Beach on Wednesday and Thursday to sample of the local cuisine between 5:30 pm to 9 pm. This is a great way to find out which is the best restaurant on the block by visiting them all. Perhaps you will find a new fan favorite to explore later in the week or with someone special in your life.
- Wed. & Thurs., June 24 & 25
- Wed. & Thurs., July 22 & 23
- Wed. & Thurs., August 19 & 20
Like a “taste of Belmont Shore” sample dishes from over 30 restaurants while strolling 2nd St.
Ticket books of 12 are available for $10 starting on June 19th, 2009 at Bayshore Library, La Strada, Mail Boxes, Etc and Sweet Jills. Come early and enjoy the fun on Wednesday or Thursday evening.
- Update: Thursday, June 25th – I had sliders at Legends, a great tasting tri-tip sandwich at Quinn’s Irish Pub, gelato ice cream at Aroma di Roma and a soft taco at Rubios.
- $490 Million Powerball Winners Can Buy Lots of Homes - September 21, 2021
- Huntington Beach CA Real Estate August 2021 Trends - September 13, 2021
- Long Beach Housing Prices August 2021 Forecasted Trends - September 9, 2021