Currently there are a few properties for sale in Belmont Park neighborhood of Long Beach. The first one is at 320 Covina with four bedrooms, three bathrooms and 3600 square feet is in escrow with an accepted offer.
The second home is at 253 Claremont. It has been on the market for sale for 198 days. It started at a list price of $1,999,000 and has been reduced to $1,699,000. The main house is 3,222 square and the owners added the loft on with 521 square feet for a total of 3,743 square feet.
The home has four bedrooms, four and half bathrooms and a small peek-a-boo view of the ocean off the balcony of the loft.
History of Belmont Park Real Estate Sales
In 2015, 10 homes closed escrow at an average sales price of $1,032,917. Homes in this neighborhood receive an offer and open escrow within 77 days after being listed for sale.
- The quickest sale in 2015 happened in 8 days. It was listed at $839,900 with 1,325 square feet and sold for $759,545.
- The longest home on the market in 2015, sold in 159 days for $1,260,000 and had 3,222 square feet.
- Homes sold for 97.9% of the last listed price and 97.9% of the starting listed price….hhhmmm.
- The average price per square feet of the 10 homes was $616.00
In 2016, there is only 1 home currently for sale in the neighborhood of 900 plus homes. If you are thinking of selling, now is the time to take advantage of the lack of inventory.
- $490 Million Powerball Winners Can Buy Lots of Homes - September 21, 2021
- Huntington Beach CA Real Estate August 2021 Trends - September 13, 2021
- Long Beach Housing Prices August 2021 Forecasted Trends - September 9, 2021