Music producer has his home up for sale at 22093 Poplar Road in Higginsville, Missouri. Wow what an estate or retreat for you.
- The main house is a 4 bedroom, 3 bath home with 2,696 square feet.
- Home with private recording studio
- Is no longer for sale.
- Review the video with all photos below or go to 22093 Poplar Road for details.
The Recording Artist’s Dream Home in Missouri
This estate is unlike anything outside of Nashville. If you have ever dreamed of being a recording artist or are one now, then, this is the place for you. It’s private and gated.
The house sits on 20 acres of land to keep your creative juices flowing and the paparazzi out.
Home plus recording studio in Missouri for sale
- It features a one of a kind, custom built recording studio designed by a professional sound engineer.
- 4,500 square foot stand alone recording studio
- Studio features a 32’x50 sound stage
- Audio Control Room
- Video Control Room
- Piano Room
- Radio / narration room
- Built to industry standards for you to create your greatest hits
- All rooms are completely independent and sound isolated; including wall design and concrete pad isolation
- Electrical and HVAC systems are all engineered to be independent of each other to eliminate sound and background noise.
- The 30×50 utility room was designed and is used used as a second sound stage.
- Facility includes an artist’s lounge and 2 bathrooms.
- Private estate on 20 acres in Higginsville
Video Home Tour of 22093 Poplar Road
Watch the video that covers all of the photos of this home. Floorplans are available. Fill out the form below and the listing agent will send them to you or schedule a Home Tour.
Guest House next to Recording Studio
Adjacent to the recording studio is a 2500 square foot guest house, complete with 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, and a private in-law apartment.
This is a perfect home for someone who wants their own private oasis to create their music.
Airport Access Near bye
22093 Poplar Road Higginsville is about 45 minutes east of Kansas City. 3 miles from I-70 exit 52 (Aullville) and 8 miles from Higginsville Airport (4400′ asphalt runway). The Kansas City International Aiport is about 1 hour and 12 minutes from Higginsville.
Take your small airplane or helicopter from Kansas City to Higginsville Airport.
City of Higginsville
The city was founded in 1869 by Harvey Higgins. Higginsville, Missouri (map) is a city with a strong focus on its farm heritage.
The city’s goal is to balance growth between residential and business areas, based on traditional values and progressive leadership. The city offers you:
- Affordable housing,
- Outstanding park system,
- Numerous churches,
- Community organizations, and
- State-of-the-art municipal electric, water, and sanitary sewer systems.
- A population of more than 4,600
Off Market: 22093 Poplar Road
Simply call Jay Valento at 562-413-7655. I will connect you with the listing agent in Missouri. Or fill out this form below and the listing agent call you to answer your questions and schedule a home tour of 22093 Poplar Road.
The property is no longer for sale. We had special permission to help him market this home with a recording studio since we help local celebrities who want a Southern California home with a recording studio.
We will keep your information confidential and either Jay Valento will be in touch with you.