Find over 200 Riverside County foreclosures that are currently for sale. Learn how to buy and research bank owned properties in the Riverside County area. Now, when buying bank owned foreclosures make sure that you are prepared. Most Riverside County foreclosure homes and condos are sold in as-is condition and may require work to be done to them to fix them up.
Home Inspectors Help You Discover Problems
That’s why we always recommend that after your offer is accepted, that you hire a home inspector to look over the property and give you a report of possible issues. Then, you know what you are buying. Don’t expect the bank to fix anything. They will have you sign a lengthy disclosure document stating that they know nothing about the property and it is being sold as-is…in it’s present physical condition…and they will not be making any repairs to it. Check out some short sales too during your research.
Buyer Strategies for Riverside County Foreclosures
We will go over buying strategies in a buyer consultation or meeting before we both agree to work with each other. Plus, we will be giving you a free copy of our 50 page, Red Wagon Team Home Buyer’s Guide that covers the home buying process, foreclosures, short sales and how we can help you with the purchase of new homes from builders too. Just go to our contact us for a free 30 minute buyer consultation or call us at 800-300-6126.
- $250,000 : 12430 Wolverine Circle, Moreno Valley3 beds, 2 full baths
- $270,500 : 3906 Canterbury Road, Riverside3 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
- $598,000 : 30873 Early Round Drive, Canyon Lake5 beds, 4 full, 1 half baths
- $589,900 : 410 Caliente Drive, Norco5 beds, 3 full, 1 half baths
- $250,000 : 79341 Montego Bay Drive, Bermuda Dunes2 beds, 3 full baths
- $262,000 : 43445 Texas Avenue, Palm Desert3 beds, 3 full baths
- $163,500 : 40456 Bay Hill Way, Palm Desert2 beds, 1 three-quarter, 1 half baths
- $95,000 : 424 South G Street, Perris1 bed, 1 three-quarter bath
- $155,000 : 763 Dusk Court, Banning2 beds, 2 full baths
- $507,900 : 2122 Dana Circle, Corona4 beds, 3 full, 1 half baths
- $296,000 : 48431 Panorama Avenue, Indio3 beds, 2 full baths
- $460,000 : 1249 Roya Ridge Lane, Corona4 beds, 3 full baths
- $169,900 : 1003 Encanto Drive, San Jacinto2 beds, 2 full baths
- $280,000 : 1833 Masters Drive, Banning2 beds, 2 full baths
- $115,500 : 43899 Towne Street, Indio3 beds, 2 full baths
- $75,900 : 1040 Lovekin Boulevard, Unit 22, Blythe2 beds, 1 full, 1 half baths
- $399,900 : 19253 Bridlewood Road, Perris3 beds, 2 full baths
- $149,350 : 400 Sunrise Way, Unit 122, Palm Springs2 beds, 1 full, 1 three-quarter baths
- $274,900 : 84146 Olona Court, Indio4 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
- $145,000 : 23 Haig Drive, Rancho Mirage1 bed, 1 full, 1 half baths
- $176,900 : 780 Oleander Lane, Blythe5 beds, 3 full baths
- $244,900 : 1159 Stone Pine Lane, Unit B, Corona2 beds, 2 full baths
- $114,900 : 67413 Toltec Court, Unit 178, Cathedral City3 beds, 2 full baths
- $300,000 : 31366 Euclid Loop, Winchester3 beds, 2 full baths
- $277,000 : 8570 Harmony Lane, Riverside3 beds, 2 full baths
- $227,500 : 37941 Los Cocos Drive, Rancho Mirage2 beds, 1 full, 1 three-quarter baths
- $329,900 : 23212 Trillium Drive, Wildomar4 beds, 2 full baths
- $296,400 : 22646 Sunnybrook Drive, Wildomar3 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
- $357,900 : 46 Oak Tree Drive, Rancho Mirage3 beds, 2 full baths
- $289,900 : 15660 Pinina Court, Moreno Valley3 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
See all Riverside County Foreclosures.
(all data current as of 2/11/2016)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.