Find over 200 Riverside County foreclosures that are currently for sale. Learn how to buy and research bank owned properties in the Riverside County area. Now, when buying bank owned foreclosures make sure that you are prepared. Most Riverside County foreclosure homes and condos are sold in as-is condition and may require work to be done to them to fix them up.
Home Inspectors Help You Discover Problems
That’s why we always recommend that after your offer is accepted, that you hire a home inspector to look over the property and give you a report of possible issues. Then, you know what you are buying. Don’t expect the bank to fix anything. They will have you sign a lengthy disclosure document stating that they know nothing about the property and it is being sold as-is…in it’s present physical condition…and they will not be making any repairs to it. Check out some short sales too during your research.
Buyer Strategies for Riverside County Foreclosures
We will go over buying strategies in a buyer consultation or meeting before we both agree to work with each other. Plus, we will be giving you a free copy of our 50 page, Red Wagon Team Home Buyer’s Guide that covers the home buying process, foreclosures, short sales and how we can help you with the purchase of new homes from builders too. Just go to our contact us for a free 30 minute buyer consultation or call us at 800-300-6126.
- $311,700 : 28627 Woodchester Way, Menifee4 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
- $389,900 : 14433 Dove Canyon Drive, Riverside4 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
- $610,000 : 465 Ruth Circle, Corona4 beds, 4 full, 1 part baths
- $255,000 : 30169 Alexander Drive, Cathedral City3 beds, 3 full baths
- $399,900 : 2210 Lone Tree Street, Corona3 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
- $110,000 : 67580 Broken Arrow Lane, Desert Hot Springs3 beds, 2 full baths
- $305,000 : 27661 Rockwood Avenue, Moreno Valley4 beds, 3 full baths
- $264,000 : 23722 Canyon Oak Drive, Murrieta3 beds, 2 full baths
- 2 beds, 2 full baths
- $139,900 : 47800 Madison Street, Unit 43, Indio2 beds, 1 full, 1 part baths
- $339,900 : 194 South California Street, Lake Elsinore4 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
- $379,600 : 4215 Via Mattina, Palm Desert2 beds, 3 full baths
- $677,500 : 9 Porto Cielo Court, Rancho Mirage3 beds, 3 full, 1 part baths
- $89,900 : 17755 Sweets Road, Desert Hot Springs1 bed, 1 full bath
- $225,000 : 3109 David Street, Riverside3 beds, 2 full baths
- $295,000 : 1421 Liatris Way, Beaumont3 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
- $250,000 : 80236 Royal Dornoch Drive, Indio2 beds, 2 full baths
- $325,000 : 76143 Impatiens Circle, Unit S, Palm Desert2 beds, 2 full baths
- $195,000 : 27920 Murrieta Road, Sun City3 beds, 2 full baths
- $229,900 : 43205 Texas Avenue, Palm Desert3 beds, 2 full baths
- $358,900 : 14626 Red Gum Street, Moreno Valley5 beds, 4 full, 1 part baths
- $312,000 : 40930 Quail Road, Hemet3 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
- 3 beds, 1 full, 1 part baths
- $60,000 : 45546 Aladdin Street, Unit D103, Indio2 beds, 1 full bath
- $99,900 : 1170 West Whittier Avenue, Hemet2 beds, 2 full baths
- $285,000 : 1077 Dolphin Drive, Perris4 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
- $299,900 : 36718 Sauterne Street, Winchester3 beds, 2 full baths
- $110,900 : 72650 Bursera Way, Unit 3, Palm Desert2 beds, 1 full bath
- $217,000 : 4843 West Fairway Oaks Avenue, Banning3 beds, 2 full baths
- $488,250 : 1177 Solar Circle, Corona4 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
See all Riverside County Foreclosures.
(all data current as of 9/5/2015)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.