Find over 200 Riverside County foreclosures that are currently for sale. Learn how to buy and research bank owned properties in the Riverside County area. Now, when buying bank owned foreclosures make sure that you are prepared. Most Riverside County foreclosure homes and condos are sold in as-is condition and may require work to be done to them to fix them up.
Home Inspectors Help You Discover Problems
That’s why we always recommend that after your offer is accepted, that you hire a home inspector to look over the property and give you a report of possible issues. Then, you know what you are buying. Don’t expect the bank to fix anything. They will have you sign a lengthy disclosure document stating that they know nothing about the property and it is being sold as-is…in it’s present physical condition…and they will not be making any repairs to it. Check out some short sales too during your research.
Buyer Strategies for Riverside County Foreclosures
We will go over buying strategies in a buyer consultation or meeting before we both agree to work with each other. Plus, we will be giving you a free copy of our 50 page, Red Wagon Team Home Buyer’s Guide that covers the home buying process, foreclosures, short sales and how we can help you with the purchase of new homes from builders too. Just go to our contact us for a free 30 minute buyer consultation or call us at 800-300-6126.
- $119,900 : 23 Haig Drive, Rancho Mirage1 bed, 1 full, 1 half baths
- $436,800 : 19791 Paso Robles Drive, Riverside4 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
- $110,000 : 172 Scovell Avenue, San Jacinto3 beds, 1 full bath
- $299,900 : 37072 Brutus Way, Beaumont4 beds, 2 full, 1 three-quarter, 1 half baths
- $239,400 : 3133 Calle Arandas, Palm Springs3 beds, 1 full, 1 three-quarter baths
- $255,500 : 68770 Materhorn, Mountain Center3 beds, 1 full, 1 half baths
- $369,900 : 12221 Lorez Drive, Moreno Valley4 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
- $609,900 : 30385 Channel Way Drive, Canyon Lake3 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
- $144,000 : 26309 Allentown Drive, Menifee2 beds, 1 full bath
- $417,500 : 9337 Golden Lantern Road, Riverside5 beds, 3 full baths
- $330,000 : 4243 Alta Vista Drive, Riverside2 beds, 2 full baths
- $119,900 : 400 Sunrise Way, Unit 204, Palm Springs1 bed, 1 full bath
- $169,900 : 73267 Rod Laver Lane, Palm Desert2 beds, 1 full, 1 half baths
- $299,900 : 27428 Partridge Court, Menifee4 beds, 3 full baths
- $412,100 : 8870 Barton Street, Riverside4 beds, 3 full baths
- $187,000 : 10756 Cherry Hills Drive, Cherry Valley2 beds, 2 full baths
- $212,000 : 6989 37th Street, Jurupa Valley2 beds, 1 full bath
- $199,900 : 5080 Lawndale Avenue, Riverside3 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
- 2 beds, 2 full baths
- $349,000 : 78215 Cloveridge Way, Palm Desert3 beds, 3 full baths
- $200,000 : 13437 Cuando Way, Desert Lake4 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
- $149,900 : 480 Bradshaw Lane, Unit 6, Palm Springs2 beds, 2 full baths
- $260,900 : 13675 Daimler Street, Moreno Valley4 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
- $160,000 : 844 Fremont Place, Hemet5 beds, 2 full baths
- $498,900 : 20177 Corona Street, Corona4 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
- $468,000 : 1265 Tachevah Drive, Palm Springs2 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
- $354,900 : 1405 East Shooting Star Drive, Beaumont4 beds, 3 full baths
- $471,900 : 5 Via Dulcinea, Palm Desert4 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
- $309,000 : 78115 Jalousie Drive, Palm Desert2 beds, 2 full baths
- $529,900 : 13252 Early Crimson Street, Corona4 beds, 3 full baths
See all Riverside County Foreclosures.
(all data current as of 5/4/2016)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.