Find over 200 Riverside County foreclosures that are currently for sale. Learn how to buy and research bank owned properties in the Riverside County area. Now, when buying bank owned foreclosures make sure that you are prepared. Most Riverside County foreclosure homes and condos are sold in as-is condition and may require work to be done to them to fix them up.
Home Inspectors Help You Discover Problems
That’s why we always recommend that after your offer is accepted, that you hire a home inspector to look over the property and give you a report of possible issues. Then, you know what you are buying. Don’t expect the bank to fix anything. They will have you sign a lengthy disclosure document stating that they know nothing about the property and it is being sold as-is…in it’s present physical condition…and they will not be making any repairs to it. Check out some short sales too during your research.
Buyer Strategies for Riverside County Foreclosures
We will go over buying strategies in a buyer consultation or meeting before we both agree to work with each other. Plus, we will be giving you a free copy of our 50 page, Red Wagon Team Home Buyer’s Guide that covers the home buying process, foreclosures, short sales and how we can help you with the purchase of new homes from builders too. Just go to our contact us for a free 30 minute buyer consultation or call us at 800-300-6126.
- $425,000 : 31363 Park Boulevard, Nuevo/Lakeview4 beds, 2 full baths
- $479,900 : 4027 Bandini Avenue, Riverside7 beds, 2 full baths
- $475,000 : 39596 CLOS DU VAL, Murrieta3 beds, 2 full baths
- $269,000 : 11886 Weller Place, Moreno Valley4 beds, 2 full baths
- $320,000 : 37792 Brutus Way, Beaumont5 beds, 3 full, 1 half baths
- $565,000 : 4662 Eagle Ridge Court, Jurupa Valley4 beds, 3 full, 1 half baths
- $235,000 : 11026 Maureen Drive, Cherry Valley3 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
See all Riverside County Foreclosures.
(all data current as of 2/20/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.