Find over 200 Riverside County foreclosures that are currently for sale. Learn how to buy and research bank owned properties in the Riverside County area. Now, when buying bank owned foreclosures make sure that you are prepared. Most Riverside County foreclosure homes and condos are sold in as-is condition and may require work to be done to them to fix them up.
Home Inspectors Help You Discover Problems
That’s why we always recommend that after your offer is accepted, that you hire a home inspector to look over the property and give you a report of possible issues. Then, you know what you are buying. Don’t expect the bank to fix anything. They will have you sign a lengthy disclosure document stating that they know nothing about the property and it is being sold as-is…in it’s present physical condition…and they will not be making any repairs to it. Check out some short sales too during your research.
Buyer Strategies for Riverside County Foreclosures
We will go over buying strategies in a buyer consultation or meeting before we both agree to work with each other. Plus, we will be giving you a free copy of our 50 page, Red Wagon Team Home Buyer’s Guide that covers the home buying process, foreclosures, short sales and how we can help you with the purchase of new homes from builders too. Just go to our contact us for a free 30 minute buyer consultation or call us at 800-300-6126.
- $219,950 : 22870 Sheriff Avenue, San Jacinto4 beds, 2 baths
- $234,000 : 25860 Delphinium Avenue, Moreno Valley2 beds, 2 baths
- $425,000 : 5710 Rio Road, Jurupa Valley6 beds, 4 baths
- $176,800 : 68285 Corta Road, Cathedral City3 beds, 2 baths
- $325,000 : 49486 Sky Harbor Way, Aguanga4 beds, 4 baths
- $416,000 : 43678 Salerno Court, La Quinta4 beds, 3 baths
- $575,000 : 44950 Dos Rios Road, Temecula3 beds, 4 baths
- $932,800 : 46795 Mountain Cove Drive, Indian Wells2 beds, 3 baths
- $1,050,000 : 77325 Coyote Creek, Indian Wells4 beds, 6 baths
- $103,000 : 440 4th Street, Blythe5 beds, 2 baths
- $151,900 : 333 W Central Avenue, Hemet2 beds, 1 bath
- $260,000 : 46405 Willow Lane, Indio4 beds, 3 baths
- $354,900 : 6533 Lemon Grove Avenue, Riverside3 beds, 2 baths
- $152,500 : 28901 Crosby Drive, Menifee2 beds, 1 bath
- $314,900 : 22570 Bass Place #2, Canyon Lake2 beds, 2 baths
- $438,900 : 42777 Oak View Place, Murrieta4 beds, 3 baths
- $240,000 : 3451 London Street, Hemet3 beds, 2 baths
- $300,000 : 1832 Crane Avenue, San Jacinto4 beds, 3 baths
- $324,900 : 3581 Rolling Rock Court, Perris4 beds, 3 baths
- $588,300 : 48550 Valley View Drive, Palm Desert3 beds, 3 baths
- $440,000 : 13393 Goldenhorn Drive, Corona3 beds, 2 baths
- 2 beds, 2 baths
- $235,000 : 48430 Racquet Lane, Palm Desert3 beds, 2 baths
- $325,500 : 3018 Amsterdam Drive, Riverside3 beds, 2 baths
- $275,000 : 743 Sweet Clover, San Jacinto3 beds, 2 baths
- $283,020 : 15769 Turnberry Street, Moreno Valley3 beds, 3 baths
- $265,200 : 1682 Sarazen Street, Beaumont2 beds, 2 baths
- $964,600 : 948 Mangrove Circle, Corona4 beds, 4 baths
- $395,000 : 1558 Pine Circle, Banning5 beds, 4 baths
- $410,000 : 53875 Marian View Drive, Idyllwild4 beds, 2 baths
See all Riverside County Foreclosures.
(all data current as of 9/25/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.