Find over 200 Riverside County foreclosures that are currently for sale. Learn how to buy and research bank owned properties in the Riverside County area. Now, when buying bank owned foreclosures make sure that you are prepared. Most Riverside County foreclosure homes and condos are sold in as-is condition and may require work to be done to them to fix them up.
Home Inspectors Help You Discover Problems
That’s why we always recommend that after your offer is accepted, that you hire a home inspector to look over the property and give you a report of possible issues. Then, you know what you are buying. Don’t expect the bank to fix anything. They will have you sign a lengthy disclosure document stating that they know nothing about the property and it is being sold as-is…in it’s present physical condition…and they will not be making any repairs to it. Check out some short sales too during your research.
Buyer Strategies for Riverside County Foreclosures
We will go over buying strategies in a buyer consultation or meeting before we both agree to work with each other. Plus, we will be giving you a free copy of our 50 page, Red Wagon Team Home Buyer’s Guide that covers the home buying process, foreclosures, short sales and how we can help you with the purchase of new homes from builders too. Just go to our contact us for a free 30 minute buyer consultation or call us at 800-300-6126.
- $295,000 : 25608 Gala Circle, Romoland5 beds, 3 full baths
- $150,000 : 477 E Shaver Street, San Jacinto4 beds, 2 full baths
- $199,000 : 4486 Douglass Avenue, Riverside3 beds, 1 full bath
- $625,000 : 1035 Summerplace Court, Corona5 beds, 4 full baths
- $230,000 : 11886 Weller Place, Moreno Valley4 beds, 2 full baths
- $389,900 : 34124 Hillside Drive, Lake Elsinore5 beds, 3 full baths
- $499,000 : 1015 Nighthawk Circle, Corona4 beds, 3 full baths
- $399,000 : 27331 Pinyon Street, Murrieta5 beds, 3 full baths
- $245,000 : 30705 Avenida Juarez, Cathedral City3 beds, 2 full baths
- $271,000 : 68176 30TH Avenue, Cathedral City3 beds, 2 full baths
- $249,900 : 29637 Park City Avenue, Menifee3 beds, 2 full baths
- $355,000 : 36573 Clemenceau Drive, Winchester3 beds, 2 full baths
- $389,000 : 31564 Stoney Creek Drive, Lake Elsinore4 beds, 3 full baths
- $330,000 : 22710 Castle Crag Drive, Canyon Lake2 beds, 2 full baths
- $260,000 : 37192 Galileo Lane, Murrieta3 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
- $350,000 : 25305 Forest Wood Circle, Menifee4 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
- $650,000 : 43288 Brookway Drive, Temecula5 beds, 4 full baths
- $675,000 : 1607 Cherokee, Corona4 beds, 2 full, 1 three-quarter baths
- $417,000 : 42031 Avenida Vista Ladera, Temecula5 beds, 3 full baths
- $300,000 : 13358 Varsity Lane, Moreno Valley3 beds, 3 full baths
- $224,900 : 1073 Sun Up Circle, San Jacinto4 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
- $364,999 : 11269 Evans Court, Moreno Valley5 beds, 3 full baths
- $885,000 : 17719 Seven Springs Way, Riverside5 beds, 3 full, 1 half baths
- $425,000 : 4820 Glenwood Drive, Riverside3 beds, 2 full baths
- $220,000 : 15122 Charlee Court, Moreno Valley4 beds, 2 full baths
- $320,000 : 1586 Whisper Creek, Beaumont3 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
- $275,000 : 950 Whimbrel Way, Perris3 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
- $249,000 : 7526 REGENCY Drive, Palm Springs3 beds, 2 full baths
- $285,000 : 3858 Ridge Road, Riverside4 beds, 3 full baths
- $344,900 : 4233 Ilex Court, Riverside5 beds, 2 full baths
See all Riverside County Foreclosures.
(all data current as of 9/25/2016)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.