Enjoy beautiful sunsets and ocean views from this Corona del Mar home for sale at 1227 Goldenrod. Panoramic views with an open floor plan and a modern look describes this three bedroom, three bath home just south of Newport Beach and close to Fashion Island shopping center. Enjoy the living room for entertaining your friend and family and the dining room for gourmet dinners.
Other Corona Del Mar Homes to Consider
- $3,199,000 : 408 Poinsettia Avenue, Corona del Mar4 beds, 5 baths
- $2,950,000 : 328 Narcissus Avenue, Corona del Mar4 beds, 5 baths
- $3,199,000 : 1519 Bonnie Doone Terrace, Corona del Mar3 beds, 4 baths
- $3,750,000 : 2215 Waterfront Drive, Corona del Mar5 beds, 5 baths
- $2,588,000 : 4614 Cortland Drive, Corona del Mar4 beds, 3 baths
- $2,695,500 : 420 Goldenrod Avenue, Corona del Mar5 beds, 5 baths
- $3,299,000 : 714 Marguerite Avenue, Corona del Mar4 beds, 3 baths
- $3,795,000 : 604 Orchid Avenue, Corona del Mar3 beds, 4 baths
- $3,750,000 : 544 Hazel Drive, Corona del Mar4 beds, 3 baths
- $2,599,000 : 510 Hazel Drive, Corona del Mar4 beds, 4 baths
See all City of Corona Del Mar Real Estate.
(all data current as of 9/25/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Corona del Mar Home Sales
In 2013, the average sold price in January is $2,097,857. Homes are selling in 154 days after being listed for sale. As of February 20th, 2013, there are 69 homes actively for sale that range in price from $1,295,000 to $20,995,000. Continue your home search for Corona del Mar real estate to find a house that fits your lifestyle.