Enjoy beautiful sunsets and ocean views from this Corona del Mar home for sale at 1227 Goldenrod. Panoramic views with an open floor plan and a modern look describes this three bedroom, three bath home just south of Newport Beach and close to Fashion Island shopping center. Enjoy the living room for entertaining your friend and family and the dining room for gourmet dinners.
Other Corona Del Mar Homes to Consider
- $3,799,000 : 333 Poppy Avenue, Corona Del Mar5 beds, 5 full, 2 half baths
- $2,799,000 : 16 Mission Bay Drive, Corona Del Mar5 beds, 4 full, 1 half baths
- $2,999,000 : 412 Avocado Avenue, Corona Del Mar5 beds, 4 full, 1 half baths
- $3,195,000 : 730 Santana Drive, Corona Del Mar4 beds, 3 full, 1 half baths
- $3,250,000 : 3 Tiburon Bay Drive, Corona Del Mar4 beds, 2 full baths
- $3,499,000 : 1 Point Loma Drive, Corona Del Mar6 beds, 3 full baths
- $2,995,000 : 714 Poppy Avenue, Corona Del Mar3 beds, 3 full baths
- $3,195,000 : 1133 Goldenrod Avenue, Corona Del Mar3 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
- $2,795,500 : 510 Hazel Drive, Corona Del Mar4 beds, 3 full, 1 half baths
- $3,299,000 : 1408 Dolphin, Corona Del Mar3 beds, 2 full, 1 three-quarter, 1 half baths
See all Homes for Sale in city of Corona Del Mar.
(all data current as of 2/3/2016)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Corona del Mar Home Sales
In 2013, the average sold price in January is $2,097,857. Homes are selling in 154 days after being listed for sale. As of February 20th, 2013, there are 69 homes actively for sale that range in price from $1,295,000 to $20,995,000. Continue your home search for Corona del Mar real estate to find a house that fits your lifestyle.