Enjoy beautiful sunsets and ocean views from this Corona del Mar home for sale at 1227 Goldenrod. Panoramic views with an open floor plan and a modern look describes this three bedroom, three bath home just south of Newport Beach and close to Fashion Island shopping center. Enjoy the living room for entertaining your friend and family and the dining room for gourmet dinners.
Other Corona Del Mar Homes to Consider
- $2,595,000 : 24 Point Loma Drive, Corona Del Mar5 beds, 3 full baths
- $3,800,000 : 616 Orchid Avenue, Corona Del Mar4 beds, 3 full, 1 half baths
- $3,195,000 : 508 Carnation Avenue, Corona Del Mar4 beds, 3 full, 1 half baths
- $3,250,000 : 60 Drakes Bay Drive, Corona Del Mar3 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
- $3,150,000 : 1220 Outrigger Drive, Corona Del Mar3 beds, 3 full baths
- $3,495,000 : 2 Drakes Bay Drive, Corona Del Mar5 beds, 3 full, 1 three-quarter, 1 half baths
- $2,795,000 : 618 Acacia Avenue, Corona Del Mar8 beds, 4 full baths
- $3,295,000 : 16 Morro Bay Drive, Corona Del Mar4 beds, 1 full, 2 three-quarter baths
- $3,595,000 : 220 Evening Canyon Road, Corona Del Mar3 beds, 3 full baths
- $3,299,000 : 333 Poppy Avenue, Corona Del Mar5 beds, 5 full, 2 half baths
See all Homes for Sale in city of Corona Del Mar.
(all data current as of 5/30/2016)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Corona del Mar Home Sales
In 2013, the average sold price in January is $2,097,857. Homes are selling in 154 days after being listed for sale. As of February 20th, 2013, there are 69 homes actively for sale that range in price from $1,295,000 to $20,995,000. Continue your home search for Corona del Mar real estate to find a house that fits your lifestyle.