Enjoy beautiful sunsets and ocean views from this Corona del Mar home for sale at 1227 Goldenrod. Panoramic views with an open floor plan and a modern look describes this three bedroom, three bath home just south of Newport Beach and close to Fashion Island shopping center. Enjoy the living room for entertaining your friend and family and the dining room for gourmet dinners.
Other Corona Del Mar Homes to Consider
See all City of Corona Del Mar Homes For Sale.
(all data current as of 4/18/2015)
- $3,795,000 : 2200 Waterfront Drive, Corona Del Mar4 beds, 4 full, 1 part baths
- $3,500,000 : 315 Poppy Avenue, Corona Del Mar4 beds, 3 full, 1 part baths
- $3,500,000 : 515 Cameo Highlands Drive, Corona Del Mar4 beds, 1 full, 3 part baths
- $3,498,000 : 18 Morro Bay Drive, Corona Del Mar4 beds, 3 full, 1 part baths
- $3,430,000 : 320 Poinsettia Avenue, Corona Del Mar3 beds, 2 full, 2 part baths
- $2,598,000 : 508 Carnation Avenue, Corona Del Mar4 beds, 3 full, 1 part baths
- $3,395,000 : 17 San Mateo Way, Corona Del Mar4 beds, 2 full, 3 part baths
- $3,250,000 : 1810 Tahuna, Corona Del Mar4 beds, 4 full, 1 part baths
- $2,695,000 : 3801 Park Green Drive, Corona Del Mar6 beds, 4 full baths
- $3,595,000 : 29 Half Moon Bay Drive, Corona Del Mar5 beds, 3 full, 2 part baths
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Corona del Mar Home Sales
In 2013, the average sold price in January is $2,097,857. Homes are selling in 154 days after being listed for sale. As of February 20th, 2013, there are 69 homes actively for sale that range in price from $1,295,000 to $20,995,000. Continue your home search for Corona del Mar real estate to find a house that fits your lifestyle.