Enjoy beautiful sunsets and ocean views from this Corona del Mar home for sale at 1227 Goldenrod. Panoramic views with an open floor plan and a modern look describes this three bedroom, three bath home just south of Newport Beach and close to Fashion Island shopping center. Enjoy the living room for entertaining your friend and family and the dining room for gourmet dinners.
Take a few minutes to explore living at 1227 Goldenrod in Corona del Mar Ca…
We're sorry, but we couldn't find MLS # NP13025985 in our database. This property may be a new listing or possibly taken off the market. Please check back again.
Other Corona Del Mar Homes to Consider
See all Homes For Sale In city of Corona Del Mar.
(all data current as of 1/31/2015)
- $3,495,000 : 404 De Sola, Corona Del Mar3 beds, 1 full, 3 part baths
- $2,650,000 : 2716 Windover Drive, Corona Del Mar4 beds, 3 full, 1 part baths
- $3,599,000 : 700 Heliotrope Avenue, Corona Del Mar4 beds, 3 full, 1 part baths
- $3,695,000 : 325 Poppy Avenue, Corona Del Mar4 beds, 3 full, 1 part baths
- $2,550,000 : 703 Larkspur Avenue, Corona Del Mar5 beds, 4 full baths
- $2,650,000 : 5 Cambria Drive, Corona Del Mar4 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
- $3,495,000 : 320 Poinsettia Avenue, Corona Del Mar3 beds, 2 full, 2 part baths
- $3,695,000 : 277 Morning Canyon, Corona Del Mar4 beds, 3 full, 1 part baths
- $2,995,990 : 510 Hazel Drive, Corona Del Mar4 beds, 3 full, 1 part baths
- $3,535,000 : 1408 Dolphin, Corona Del Mar3 beds, 2 full, 2 part baths
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Corona del Mar Home Sales
In 2013, the average sold price in January is $2,097,857. Homes are selling in 154 days after being listed for sale. As of February 20th, 2013, there are 69 homes actively for sale that range in price from $1,295,000 to $20,995,000. Continue your home search for Corona del Mar real estate to find a house that fits your lifestyle.