Stoney Brook Villas, a gated community of condos, between 400 – 574 Bellflower Blvd Long Beach CA 90814. On this page towards the bottom are all of the amenities, floor plans and average condo prices at Stoney Brook Villas.
Current Listings of Stoney Brook Villas for Sale
- 1 Current Listings of Stoney Brook Villas for Sale
- 2 Stoney Brook Villas Sales Report
I have shown condos in this community many times and helped a owner sell their one bedroom condo. I like the landscaping of the community and the amenities. Take some time to review the information below. All of the current listings are in the property list below. Explore our visual tour Long Beach neighborhoods to find one that works for you.
People Who Viewed Stoney Brook Villas Also View
What are the Amenities at Stoney Brook Long Beach?
- Underground parking with security gates
- Guest parking
- Two heated swimming pools
- Spas to relaxing in
- Night lighted tennis courts
- Barbeque (BBQ) areas
- Fitness center
- Elevators in buildings
- Floor plan: 1 Bedroom condos have 693 square feet
- Floor plan: 2 Bedroom condos have 1,028 to 1,271 square feet
- Pet Friendly community: You can have one animal under 20 pounds
- Stoney Brook Villas Homeowner’s Association
- What People says about Stoney Brook Villas on Yelp
Stoney Brook Villas are located just south of Pacific Coast Highway and east of Bellflower Blvd in Long Beach, California…close to the Veterans Hospital and Cal State Long Beach.
Stoney Brook Villas are a gated community of Long Beach CA condos in 90814 and were built in 1970. The homeowner’s association fee for a 1 bedroom condo is $330 per month and 2 bedroom condos are about $390 per month.
Listings on our website are updated every 10 minutes. We can show you any condo listed by any real estate company and represent you as your buyer’s agent to get you the lowest and best price.
Then, let’s meet and talk about what you really need in a condominium or town home in Long Beach. Once I understand your needs I can share with you the best locations for your price range and criteria. Whether it is Stoney Brook or another community.
Local Shopping is just across Pacific Coast Highway
- Grocery Store: Ralphs about 2 miles away
- CVS Pharmacy
- Target is across the street from Stoney Brook Villas
- Yogurtland for deserts any time – yummy
- Yum Yum Donuts
- Fuji Grill
- Togo’s Sandwich Shop
- Sapporo Sushi
- The Beach Club Sports Bar & Grill
Stoney Brook Villas Sales Report
Welcome to the Stoney Brook Villas Sales Report. This report is updated monthly from our California Regional Multiple Listing Service. Are prices in Stoney Brook up, down or stabilized? Are Stoney Brook Villas selling at full price or below? Look at the “Sale-to-List Price”. 100% says condos are selling for full list price. I find this information helpful for my clients and thought it might be helpful for you. Subscribe for monthly updates via email.
Request a Free Copy of the Stoney Brook Villas sales report today
Stoney Brook Historical View of Sales and Pricing
As of Septemeber 2018, the average selling price overall at Stoney Brook is $387,107. That is up 11.70% from 2017. Condos are selling for 99.90% of the listed price.
Let’s break down the numbers a little further:
- 1 bedroom condos are selling for $353,400 which is up 13.6% from 2017. The one bedroom condos are selling for 99.90% of the listed price.
- 2 bedroom condos are selling for $471,375 which is up 14.60% from 2017. Two bedroom condos are selling for 99.90% of the listed price.
|Year||Sale Price||Days on Market||Sales|
Quick Video Slideshow Inside Stoney Brook Villas
- Watch a quick video slideshow of Stoney Brook Villas in Long Beach.
Let’s get together and talk about your Long Beach real estate plans in a free real estate consultation. Call Jay Valento at 562-413-7655 for a friendly appointment. Jay lives in the Long Beach area and has been in the real estate industry for 25 years.
I helped a owner sell one of her units here. A couple of days before, a Realtor® friend called me to ask me if any one bedroom condos were coming on the market in Stoney Brook. I was about to mail the owners when a resident found our website online and wanted to list her one bedroom, one bath condo. I developed a market value report for her and asked if I could show it to my Realtor® friend and her client(her son). She said yes. And the buyer bought the condo and still lives in the community.
Long Beach Condos Directory of Buildings and Communities
If you can’t seem to find what you are looking for online, I can search “off market properties” to find a condo or house that will work for you. Email me for details.