A gated community in Seal Beach built in 2006. These single family homes have 4 or more bedrooms and about 4000 square feet each.
Quick Market Analyzer Update for Heron Pointe Seal Beach
- Two homes sell on average per year in Heron Pointe Seal Beach neighborhood.
- The average, overall selling in price in 2015 is $1,360,000.
- It is taking 124 days on market before an acceptable offer is received and agreed to by both the buyer and seller.
- Homes are selling for 98.2% of the last listed price.
- The average price per square foot is $340.00
Heron Pointe Homes for Sale in Seal Beach CA
These luxury Seal Beach homes are located in a gated community. Live blocks from the beach.
Overview - Last 30 days
©2017 CRMLS. All rights reserved. Some listings on this website are from CRMLS as of March 29, 2017 1:45 PM PT The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.